- Milan Log Cabin 4m x 3m (28mm)The Milan is a modern summerhouse with panoramic views to the front of the log cabin. The light that floods into cabin through the full glass frontage is ideal for lounging in the summer or using a garden office. This log cabin features a pent roof as opposed to a standard apex style. We also wanted to keep the strong and sturdy feel from the original and for that reason, the walls are manufactured 28mm thick timber from sustainably grown Northern spruce and all the glazing is single glazed glass. Learn More£2,750.00
- Belluno B Log Cabin 2.4m x 3.1m (30mm)The Belluno is a small, practical and attractive little cabin. It comes in a single size and has standard set of half glass double doors and 30mm walls. Also included is 20mm heavy duty floor and on top of all that the roof has a 1m overhang. This is the perfect solution to an inexpensive little summer house in a quiet corner at the bottom of the garden. Learn More£1,880.00
- T24 Ascot Log Cabin 6.5m x 4m (45mm)Probably our most popular large cabin that doesn’t require planning permission, this multi room log cabin has found its place among the most practical solutions to multi use garden rooms. There is room for a double bed, a kitchen and living area and a toilet and shower. This gives you an idea of the room available in the T24 Ascot. It has also been popular as a home office for a small business working from a home property. Learn More£6,600.00
- ASCOT T24 XL Log Cabin 6.5m x 7mThe Ascot XL Chalet is available in 45mm/60mm/95mm Wall Construction. The Thicker log gives more natural insulation, therefore cost less for heating. The wood used throughout is slow growing Scandinavian Spruce. This XL Cabin has a toilet cubicle, a gallery style kitchen area, living area with two good sized rooms to the rear. Learn More£14,190.00
- Verona Log Cabin 3.6m x 2.8m (30mm)The Verona log cabin has been our bestselling 30mm garden cabin ever since it was introduced. Spacious attractive and very keenly priced are probably the reasons for this but whatever the reason it has done very well. At nearly 4m wide with two windows and a single door across the frontage, there is loads of room and plenty of light. Great for a hobby room, a man shed or she shed. Learn More£2,250.00
- Nida Veranda Log CabinThe Nida Veranda Log Cabin has all the advantages of a perfect garden log cabin retreat as well as an additional large wooden veranda. The veranda can be redesigned to your requirements, please contact us for a quotation. So you can sit in the shade, or have a sheltered BBQ from the rain. The Nida Veranda comes in either 45mm or 60mm logs that are double tongue and groove, that's almost 4 times thicker than a shed or summerhouse! The windows are tilt n' turn and both the windows and door are double glazed. The door can be full glass, half glass or solid wood. The photograph shows the Nida Veranda Garden Cabin with optional extra window, shutters and window boxes. Learn More£4,098.00
- Epson T10 Log Cabin
The Epson T10 Garden Cabin is a traditional styled log cabin. Ideal for a outdoor study, playden for the kids, games room for the teenagers or as a quiet place in your garden to go to relax. The cabin has a tilt & turn window and half glazed double doors, these can be altered to fully glazed or solid timber doors as an optional extra. The cabin walls are 45mm thick double tongue and groove logs.Learn More£3,075.00
- Goodwood T12 Log Cabin
The Goodwood Log Cabin is a log cabin and a half! A pretty garden room and a sturdy storage shed combining the best of both worlds. The timber used is Scandinavian Spruce; the logs are 45mm thick double tongue and groove. The interlocking nature of this cabin makes it a cozy place to sit away from wind and rain. Perfect for the British Winter and Summer!Learn More£3,245.00
- Nida Double Door with Anex Log CabinAnother new addition to our large range of cabins, the Nida Double Door with Annex is a Log Cabin that is the ideal choice of a summerhouse with a separate, but attached, secure storage shed for all the garden tools, barbecue, lawnmower, bikes etc. No longer will you need to sit in your summer house and look at the BBQ which seems to be taking up all the space. Learn More£5,203.00
- Nida Terrace with Anex Log CabinThe Nida Terrace with Annex Log Cabin combines a log cabin with terrace and annex. It is available in both 45mm and 60mm double tongue and groove logs and comes in sizes of 3.00m x 3.00m to 5.00m x 5.00m. Like all our other timber buildings this log cabin can be custom built to your dimensions. Learn More£6,352.00
- Merrano Log Cabin 2.8m x 2.8m (30mm)The Merrano is a small, practical and attractive little cabin. It comes in a single size and has standard has a single door, single window and 30mm walls. Also included is 20mm heavy duty floor and on top of all that the roof has a 1m overhang. This is the perfect solution to an inexpensive little summer house in a quiet corner at the bottom of the garden. Learn More£1,750.00
Quality Log Cabins constructed from Scandinavian Spruce. Buy your Garden Log Cabin with confidence direct from Logspan. Buy a standard log cabin or custom build your perfect garden room. Free UK mainland delivery.
The term Log Cabin is now seen as a fairly generic term for any outdoor timber building. But this doesn’t really do them justice, especially Logspan cabins (our opinion may be slightly biased on this point!). Typically the construction is interlocking logs that require no fixings and simply push tightly together. This gives the building strength and not only that, the thickness of log determines the thickness of the wall. The interlocking log system is over against a shed like construction where framing is normally covered by a thin cladding. The main draw with log cabins is that log cabins are substantial buildings, easily customizable and all at a much lower price than a standard block building.
A concern about wooden buildings is always, how long will they last? Will they not rot? In short, the buildings will rot over time if you don’t look after them. But with a bit of care, painted every couple of years, these buildings will last for many years. Also, Logspan offers a seven-year guarantee subject to a proper maintenance plan so we have you covered too.
Why buy a log cabin from Logspan though? Glad you asked! When we teamed up with TYLA (our factory) in 2002, we knew we’d made the right choice. Each cabin they produce is set on as a new project which means you get a really high-quality building every single time. It might look similar to cheaper ones that can be found elsewhere but attention to detail and overall build quality is the cornerstone of TYLA’s manufacturing ethos.