- T24 Ascot Log Cabin 6.5m x 4mProbably our most popular large cabin that doesn’t require planning permission, this multi room log cabin has found its place among the most practical solutions to multi use garden rooms. There is room for a double bed, a kitchen and living area and a toilet and shower. This gives you an idea of the room available in the T24 Ascot. It has also been popular as a home office for a small business working from a home property. Learn More£0.00
- Laura ChaletThe Laura is the perfect, compact self-contained accommodation unit. With a spacious downstairs available because the sleeping quarters are provided by a loft area, this gives plenty of room for a lounge and a small kitchen and a little toilet. This Laura Chalet is available in 45mm, 60mm & 95mm walls. Windows and doors are all premium grade double glazing units. Images show Laura with optional shutters. Learn More£20,789.00
- Laura Chalet with AnnexThe Laura Chalet with Annex is a log cabin constructed from superior double tongue and groove wall logs, 20mm thick roof and floor timbers; this makes a very stable log cabin. It has all the benefits of the Laura Chalet but with the added bonus of a room to the side which can be accessed via an external door. Externally it has a half glass door with a small porch, three (tilt n' turn) single windows and a double (tilt n' turn) window, all glazing comes double glazed as standard. Internally the cabin has 3 living areas on the ground floor and also a sleeping loft. Learn More£25,690.00
- Narni LodgeIdeal for couple & families - The Narni Lodge is a gorgeous example of the Houses & Chalets range. 68mm thick walls provides a strong and sturdy frame to host you and your family, any time of the year. With a wide, open plan living room/ kitchen area and 3 unique bedrooms offers you the space you need for family and guests. Learn More£31,563.00
- Vesta LodgeThe Vesta Lodge is a luxury log cabin house constructed from superior double (60mm log version) or triple (95mm log version) tongue and groove timber wall logs. The wood used throughout is slow growing Scandinavian Spruce. It has a large living area with cathedral ceiling, galley kitchen, bathroom and bedroom on the ground floor; and has a loft area measuring 20m2 which can be used as another bedroom. Its perfect for a Guest suite or residential Granny flat at the bottom of the garden. Learn More£35,959.00
- ASCOT T24 XL Log Cabin 6.5m x 7m
The Ascot XL Chalet is available in 45mm/60mm/95mm Wall Construction. The Thicker log gives more natural insulation, therefore cost less for heating. The wood used throughout is slow growing Scandinavian Spruce. This XL Cabin has a toilet cubicle, a gallery style kitchen area, living area with two good sized rooms to the rear.Learn More£21,763.00
- Vesta XXL LodgeThe Vesta XXL Lodge is the Vesta's big brother. Constructed using double (60mm log version) or triple (95mm log version) tongue and groove timber wall boards, it is 2m longer than the Vesta Lodge. The wood used throughout is slow growing Scandinavian Spruce. It has been designed to maximize the number of bedrooms without impacting the living area. There are 2 bedrooms on the ground floor and a large loft area suitable for another bedroom. Learn More£45,817.00
Our Lodges offer a wide choice of styles suitable for residential, alternative accommodation, or holiday homes. Double glazing is standard on all or Lodges.
Double Glazing benefits:
- Superior 4-point fastenings and tilt and turn function
- Superior handles and double-action locking mechanism
- Metal window sill, this stops water penetration into the wood
- Draft proof seals around the doors and windows
Single log thicknesses from 60mm to 90mm, and we can supply twin walls with insulation.
Why would you need a wooden Lodge? We understand why you might need a wooden shed. You need a space to store you’re tools, a lawnmower, you're old table and chairs. We understand why you might need a simple log cabin. You need the extra space, you work from home and you need an office space, you need a place to sit and relax in the shade, but why would you need a wooden lodge?
A Log Cabin Lodge can serve you in many ways - as an ideal home away from home during the summer months or as a full-time escape from the hustle and bustle of modern living. The most common usage of one of our many unique and customizable lodges/ chalets is a fully functioning summer country home. Customers are most likely to use our cabins as a part-time retreat from the stresses of their daily grind. In modern society, we can all feel a little claustrophobic and disconnected from the stunning wilderness that surrounds our densely populated cities. Those of us that live in or around a highly populated city are systematically living in a way that separates us from our natural environments and thus it separates us from the nature of life altogether.
On the other end of the spectrum, some people are looking to relocate on a more permanent basis and a Logspan lodge may be one of the best options out there. For people looking to downsize and move to a more secluded environment may feel like they are trapped due their social and financial commitments and are unaware of the opportunities available for alternating living. Full-time lodges may be a solution. A complete service, kit costs, insulation, build, can all be arranged through us internally for an affordable price, which allows you to be in control of your project from the very beginning. Through us, you are able to design your own home from the ground up and create a life that suits YOU. Lodges/ Chalets can give offer you the life you've been looking for and without having to pay for it for the rest of your life. Depending on your location, you radically reduce your monthly bills especially, on rent or mortgage payments, as once you buy the cabin it's yours forever for a radically reduced price.
We can also custom built to your dimensions, please email us.