- Chester GarageThe Chester Workshop provides the ideal personal space for any DIY project. Small enough for almost any garden, yet functional enough for almost any project (not to mention competitively priced), it’s the perfect solution for any self-starter, hobbyist or home improver. It even creates a great base for gardening. Oh and by the way, it fits a car just fine. Learn More£3,464.00
- Worcester (45mm Walls)The Worcester Garage is one of those buildings where building will come visit or drive by and say, ‘I like that!’ This garage will add value and add a ‘whoah’ factor to your property that you didn’t have before. A double garage entered by two sets of large barn doors coupled with a large carport on one end, this is a very impressive option. Learn More£10,293.00
- Warwick Garage (45mm Walls)This garage is, in short a big one. At 36m2 this garage can house two large vechiles, a boat, lawnmower, the village for a party…we’re getting carried away but suffice to say this is a large garage. The tongue and groove timber construction starts with 45mm thick walls and there is a 60mm option if desired. Learn More£8,687.00
- Brighton Double Garage (45mm Walls)The Brighton Garage is the perfect, stylish solution to car storage and security for every home, promising the best in practicality and style for any location. Built from sustainably sourced quality timber and fully customisable, the Brighton Garage creates a reliable, secure and long-lasting haven for any vehicle. Learn More£11,342.00
- 6 Post CarportCarports, as the name suggests, are ideal for housing your car, motorhome or even a hot tub. The design is simply but effective. We do 4, 6 and 8 post systems and almost all sizes are available. The construction is 140mm x 140mm (5.5” x 5.5”) support posts with 20mm tongue and groove roof boards. There is always the option for a custom car ports. Learn More£2,184.00
- 8 Post Carport 5m x 5mCarports, as the name suggests, are ideal for housing your car, motorhome or even a hot tub. The design is simply but effective. We do 4, 6 and 8 post systems and almost all sizes are available. The construction is 140mm x 140mm (5.5” x 5.5”) support posts with 20mm tongue and groove roof boards. There is always the option for a custom car ports. Learn More£3,334.00
- Southwell GarageThe Southwell Garage is a luxurious solution for storing your car or for having a home workshop. This garage is designed to allow plenty of light in with plenty of double glazed windows but with the option of having shutters attached to avoid peering eyes. The options of wall thickness being at 45mm and go right up to 95mm, depending on your requirements. Learn More£6,228.00
- Hereford GarageThe Hereford garage is the perfect combination of Leicester Garage and Chester Workshop, with plenty of room for a large vehicle and room to spare on all sides for a small workshop or hobby area. The wide swing doors ensure nothing is a squeeze and a car will sit safely in the middle of the garage and out of the way of any sharp edged tools. Learn More£7,590.00
- Leicester GarageThe Leicester Garage is a spacious and comfortable location for a large car, with enough room for a small workshop or hobby area at the back of the garage. Provided as a kit or with professional installation, the Leicester Garage provides a secure location for car and tools alike. Learn More£4,977.00
- Hexham GarageThe Hexham Garage is an old favourite, just big enough for a small car and will fit into almost any garden. The Hexham Garage is also a great alternative to a dedicated workshop, with plenty of room for gardening hobbies and small projects, and features two large swing doors for ease of filling or re-furnishing. Learn More£3,843.00
- 4 Post Carport (140mm x 140mm Posts)Carports, as the name suggests, are ideal for housing your car, motorhome or even a hot tub. The design is simply but effective. We do 4, 6 and 8 post systems and almost all sizes are available. The construction is 140mm x 140mm (5.5” x 5.5”) support posts with 20mm tongue and groove roof boards. There is always the option for a custom car ports. Learn More£1,434.00
The prospect of building or replacing the garage can often be a daunting prospect. What with the building regulations, time frame and most of all cost, there are so many elements that come together that could make you feel like it’s not worth it. Think for a minute though if you could have whatever size garage you like, most likely built within a day or two at most and at a fraction of the cost of a block building. All of a sudden the whole scenario seems very achievable. Now having set the scene in what seems like a very simple and achievable manner, is it really as simple as all that. Well, if you’re looking to build an attractive garage building for £1000, the answer is no! It may all sound too good to be true and for some we may not be suitable. But we try our best to provide a good service and build garage buildings that will stand the test of time but not make huge inroads into your hard earned cash!
Carports suit perfectly the timber construction. Building from timber keeps the cost of the structure down but also gives the ideal look when storing an old Land Rover or maybe a boat. Whatever you use it for, timber framed carports look the part while still keeping the durability and strength required for a freestanding building.