- Nida Double Door Log CabinThe Nida Double Door Log Cabin from Logspan starts from 3.00m x 3.00m and comes in either 45mm or 60mm wall thicknesses, the logs are double tongue and groove and are manufactured from Scandinavian timber, a slow grown wood that is both dense and strong. Learn More£3,956.00
- Modena Log Cabin
The Modena allows you the privilage of Alfresco, dining at a moments notice.
Ideal for Hot Tubs, BBQ's, parties or summer dining areas.
The Modena supports itself through the sheer strength of its metal anchors, under the substainstail 100mm x 100mm timber posts - giving you security and peace of mind.
- Erba Cabin 2.5m x 4.5m (44mm)
The Erba Log Cabin is a side opening timber building and a versatile Garden cabin. Built of 44mm tongue and groove wood it is ideal as a secure wooden storage shed, children's playhouse or a sturdy kennel for a larger dog. It would be at home in a garden or commercial yard.Learn More£3,343.00
- Ortona 3m x 6m (44mm) Cabin
The Ortona Log Cabin is a modern timber building that offers a variety of uses. The light that floods into the covered deck and cabin allows you to lounge in the summer as well as the winter. This is a log cabin that you could use as a Garden Office, Garden Room or Bedroom.Learn More£6,252.00
- Wallace Log Cabin 4m
Attractive, practical and affordable. The Wallace log cabin does a really good job at all three of these descriptions. With full double glazing throughout and either 44mm (or in one case 68mm )walls as standard, this cabin gives the ideal solution for most outbuilding projects.Learn More£3,446.00
- Wallace Log Cabin 5m
Attractive, practical and affordable. The Wallace log cabin does a really good job at all three of these descriptions. With full double glazing throughout and either 44mm (or 68mm )walls as standard, this cabin gives the ideal solution for most outbuilding projects.Learn More£4,529.00
- T24 Ascot Log Cabin 6.5m x 4mProbably our most popular large cabin that doesn’t require planning permission, this multi room log cabin has found its place among the most practical solutions to multi use garden rooms. There is room for a double bed, a kitchen and living area and a toilet and shower. This gives you an idea of the room available in the T24 Ascot. It has also been popular as a home office for a small business working from a home property. Learn More£7,346.00
- ASCOT T24 XL Log Cabin 6.5m x 7m
The Ascot XL Chalet is available in 45mm/60mm/95mm Wall Construction. The Thicker log gives more natural insulation, therefore cost less for heating. The wood used throughout is slow growing Scandinavian Spruce. This XL Cabin has a toilet cubicle, a gallery style kitchen area, living area with two good sized rooms to the rear.Learn More£15,795.00
- Clockhouse Log Cabin - 45mmLooking for a the focal point of your garden for a garden office or a quiet retreat room but want something a bit special to look at? Look no further than the Clockhouse. Not only is this sizeable with loads of space inside but it is packed with features that make it more than just a big rectangle. And extended high ceiling, full height glazed double doors and an additional two floor to ceiling windows make this cabin into a truly eye catching cabin. Learn More£6,117.00
- Nida Panorama Modern Log CabinThe Nida Panorama Modern is exactly as it suggests; a modern summerhouse, with panoramic views to the front of the cabin. The light that floods into cabin through the full glass frontage is ideal for lounging in the summer or using a garden office. Standard 45mm walls, sloped roof and floor to ceiling glass windows, all make up the package for one of our favourite cabins at Logspan. Learn More£4,675.00