Nida Panorama Modern Cabin
Available Finance Options
Please note, Novuna is only available to UK residents over 18, subject to terms and conditions. To apply for finance, please add the product to your shopping cart, proceed through checkout and select 'Pay by Finance' as your payment option. You will be redirected to the Novuna Finance website, where you can complete the application form online. Your purchase will be delivered to the address provided on your application
1. Modern Log Cabin, perfect Home Office or Garden Room
2. Low profile roof so it doesn't overpower a garden
3. Lots of glass to the front so you can sit inside while outside and enjoy your garden
If there is no price on product page please call 01389734572 or email [email protected] for a price
- Timber Base Work — A 140mm x 95mm pressure treated base frame is supplied which is supported by 100mm x 100mm recycled plastic posts spaced approximately 1m apart. At each post location holes can be dug and posts are concreted into the ground. The height of the frame is determined by the highest point of the ground. This method allows airflow under the cabin and ensures a solid, level, and stable foundation.
This can be used as a permanent base, but it won't have a permanent impact on the surrounding environment that a concrete base will.
- Rubber Roofing - EPDM Rubber Roof Kit that includes a plastic rain guard and adhesive. One single sheet of rubber glued to the roof with a black trim fixed to the fascia boards. This roof covering has a 10 Year Guarantee.
- Floor Insulation - 25mm rigid foam insulation placed tightly in between the floor bearers and supported with 2 x 1 treated batons. This will stop cold air from rising underneath the floor and will help regulate the temperature throughout the year - U Value of 0.430 W/(m²K)
- Insulated Roof - 50mm rigid foam insulation placed internally in between the roofing beams. 20mm tongue and groove roof boards are fixed to the roof beams inside to cover the insulation and give a finished look. This will help regulate the temperature better throughout the year - U Value of 0.430 W/(m²K)
- Extra windows
- Large Base Frame - A 140mm x 95mm pressure treated base frame, perfect if your base is not flat or level
- Build Service
- Door can be solid wood, full glass or 1/2 glass
- With or without Astragals/window crosses
- Wired for lights and sockets
- Solar Panels and batteries for off-grid solution
|Cabin Dimensions (m)||Log Thickness (mm)||Doors (cm)||Windows (cm)|
|3.50||3.00||2.50||2.31||45 & 60||1.40m x 1.95m||2 - 0.65m x 1.95m|
The Nida Panorama Modern is one of the most popular cabins in the range, influenced by the traditional and timeless Nida Panorama, it features the same stunning, large panoramic glass frontage but takes a modern twist on the classic design.
The Modern Cabin features a pent roof as opposed to a standard apex style, which drops the ridge height, quite considerably, which, in turn, helps the cabin, blend into its surroundings and makes it more attractive to those who want to keep below 2.5m ridge height for most local planning regulations.
The light that floods into the cabin through the full glass frontage is ideal for lounging in the summer or using a garden office or studio.
Appreciate the high quality, double glazed, doors and windows as well as the solid, natural insulating of the 45mm or 60mm thick walls.
What's included in the package is everything you need to get going:
- A treated base frame on which the whole cabin is built
- All wall logs, each cut to size, length and with the interlocking notches already cut out
- Floor & roof boards cut to length
- Skirting board
- Internal and External Trim
- Wind Boards for the gable ends
- Detailed instructions
- Screws of all lengths and sizes for each section of the job (this is a generic screw pack/you are likely to have some left over)
- Nails for putting down floor - (some like to use a brad gun instead of our nails to make 'secret nailing' in the tongue & groove boards easier)
- Roof covering - you can opt to order with or without the roof covering - This is selected at time of order
- If you have any trouble, we are available on the end of the phone to help out with build or with any queries.
- There is also most likely to be an extra wall board with notches cut out. This is there if there are any damages or missing parts. This extra log can be used to replace the broke or missing part in the unlikely circumstance. If you don't use it, it's a free piece of wood which could be used to make a shelf or a little step for the cabin.
The only thing you will need is your own tools and a flat, stable, level base. Information and advice on base work can be found here. It is also advisable to have at least 2 able bodies to build the cabin.
My summerhouse was delivered on time
My summerhouse was delivered on time and was very professionally built, I had a problem with the hight from ground to base, but this was resolved quickly to a very good standard, I have recommended to some of my neighbours who were looking to get a summerhouse am very pleased with the whole experience from start to finish
I would recommend Logspan to anybody considering a summerhouse, cabin etc.
Team turned up on time worked from 8:00am to 8:00pm to ensure job was finished that day. Excellent commitment to their work. i was so impressed by the quality of the workmanship.