Goodwood T12 Log Cabin
|Timber||Slow grown Scandinavian spruce|
|Wall construction||45mm tongue & groove interlocking logs|
|Wall U-Value||1.937 W/(m²K)|
Tanalised floor bearers & base frame
Larger tanalised floor bearers & base frame available (talk to sales team)
Width - 4.25m
Depth - 3.05m
Front - 0.40m
Sides & Back - 0.20m
Ridge - 2.23m
Eaves - 1.95m
|Glazing||Single glazed 4mm glass|
1 opening window
Width - 0.80m
Height - 0.91m
2 doors with double action euro lock
Width - 0.90m / Height - 1.85m
Width - 0.85m / Height - 1.60m
|Roof||20mm tongue and groove boards|
|Floor||20mm tongue and groove boards|
What's included in the pack:
- A treated base frame on which the whole cabin is built
- All wall logs, each cut to size, length and with the interlocking notches already cut out
- Floor & roof boards cut to length
- Skirting board
- Internal and External Trim
- Wind Boards for the gable ends
- Detailed instructions
- Screws of all lengths and sizes for each section of the job (this is a generic screw pack/you are likely to have some left over)
- Nails for putting down floor - (some like to use a brad gun instead of our nails to make 'secret nailing' in the tongue & groove boards easier)
- There is also most likely to be an extra wall board with notches cut out. This is there if there are any damages or missing parts. This extra log can be used to replace the broke or missing part in the unlikely circumstance. If you don't use it, it's a free piece of wood which could be used to make a shelf or a little step for the cabin.
If you have any trouble, we are available on the end of the phone to help out with build or with any queries.
The only thing you will need is your own tools and a flat, stable, level base. Information and advice on base work can be found here.
It is also advisable to have at least 2 able bodies to build the cabin. Estimate 2 days to build this cabin.
Optional Extras for this Log Cabin
If there is no price on product page please call 01389734572 or email [email protected] for a price
- Bitumen Roofing Shingles
- Floor Insulation - we use PIR board - Kingspan or similar - U Value of 0.430 W/(m²K)
- Insulated Roof Panels - we use Rockwool - U Value of 0.669 W/(m²K)
- Extra windows
- Large Base Frame - to be used when cabin is constructed off the ground on decking or post and beam frame
- Build Service
- Door can be solid wood, full glass or 1/2 glass
- With or without Astragals/window crosses
- Wired for lights and sockets
- Solar Panels and batteries for off-grid solution
With the need to get your order delivered in perfect condition we established our own distribution network throughout the UK, and when delivering to Europe we only work with our approved haulage contractors.
All prices (except M-Cabinline range) include delivery within mainland UK. Delivery is available outside mainland UK, please speak to the Sales Team on 01389 734572 for a quote.
Delivery is based that an 18-ton ridgid truck can get access to the property, please contact us if you have difficult access. Truck offload is by Hiab so is kerbside only.
Please call the Sales Team on 01389 734572 with any questions about delivery.
N.B All web prices include vat unless stated (On some larger structures vat will be added to price shown, BUT this will be clearly marked on the individual unit description page)
Buildings - Delivery Timescale
Where possible cabins will be delivered within 4-6 weeks, if we have the cabin in stock.
For non stock cabins - please call the Sales Team on 01389 734572 for up to date delivery timescales.
Delivery will be added at checkout. All accessories will be delivered between 1 to 2 weeks if we have stock.