Although there is plenty of opportunity for us to sell cheap cabins and sell and forget, that is not our way. You need to know the hidden cost of purchasing a Log Cabin online on price alone!
Small things can make a lot of difference when discussing a 20-year investment! We don't cut corners to increase our profit, and we have been continually investing in our business to ensure your buying experience is the best possible.
Here are reasons that you need to rethink buying a cheap Log Cabin!
- Our 30mm Log Cabins are supplied with more roof beams than our competitors. Our Nesse cabin or a Verona Log Cabin has five roof beams; most competitors will only give 3. With fewer beams, the roof will sag over time.
- Our 30mm logs are 30mm, and our 45mm logs are…wait for it…45mm! Many companies will say their walls are 44mm thick and end up as 40mm. Don't end up paying for timber that you don't get!
- Our floor and roof boards are 20mm, and those of most other companies are 19mm. That 1mm can make a difference in 10 years, trust me!
- We have more beams on the floor frame for strength, another part of the log cabin you won't see. This extra support will allow you to use the cabin as a home gym or hot tub cabin without having to worry about getting additional floor beams.
- We have finished skirtings around the bottom of the walls and along the eaves, which looks much better.
- Windows are of excellent quality, whether single-glazed or double-glazed—some competitors double-glazed a single-glazed window with a double-glazed piece of glass.
- Some competitors' versions of Tilt and Turn Windows are fundamental. We only use premium tilt and turn window mechanisms.
- If you have an issue, who do you call? Contact support with us and get through to Jamie. We only need a support team of 1, not a team of many; think about that: That's with selling thousands of cabins. And you will get through to him, not a team that you can't get through to. We are here to help you in every way we can.
When people ask why we're expensive, we always say, "What are you comparing us to?"
Look at our standard cabins, which are at least 30 mm thick and double the thickness of most summerhouses and sheds. Our more prevalent and 45mm log cabins give you much more natural insulation and allow for additional options such as floor and roof insulation to get a garden room that you can use all year round.
We have a show site where we are happy to show you around our range; nothing is hidden. We don't just sell from the internet.
Our sales team came to work for us because they bought our product and loved it so much; speak to Drew about his Finman BBQ Hut.
Logspan is the trading name of 1st Summerhouses Limited, and we have been trading for over 18 years. We have sold thousands of products to happy customers.
If you compare our log cabins to garden room companies' products, we have some of the more competitively priced products on the market.
And if you look at some of our other cabins, such as a Glamping range, we've been consistently commended for having great value cabins that offer a high rate of return for a low initial investment.
A 10 or 20-year guarantee from a company that has just started is worth 0!
As you can tell, we are passionate about this, our business and our customers. Hence how our company values (chosen by our team) are -