Finman BBQ Hut 17m2
Finman BBQ Hut 17m2
1. Seating comfortably for 20 persons
2. Diameter 5m (wall to wall) so can fit all your friends and family
3. Loads of cooking options with the 3 different cooking positions on a Larger BBQ grill
4. Sleeping positions for 5 persons on single beds or make 2 double beds
5. Book your BBQ party and never have to cancel again because of the storm
- 5 x Benches which convert to sleeping for up to 5 persons
- Central BBQ Grill, Smoke Stack, Chimney, outer Rain cap and 8 trays located around the grill (which can be lifted on & off)
- Bitumen Roofing Shingles - Overlapping heavy-duty felt material with an adhesive backing, that is nailed to the roof and finished with heavy-duty felt along the peak and eaves - 10-year guarantee. Available in red & black, green & black, or black.
- Timber Base Work — A 140mm x 95mm pressure treated base frame is supplied which is supported by 100mm x 100mm recycled plastic posts spaced approximately 1m apart. At each post location holes can be dug and posts are concreted into the ground. The height of the frame is determined by the highest point of the ground. This method allows airflow under the cabin and ensures a solid, level, and stable foundation.
A great choice for Finman BBQ Huts as it will give you the draw required to use the grill effectively. This can be used as a permanent base, but it won't have a permanent impact on the surrounding environment that a concrete base will.
- Bundle Box - A bundle box includes Custom Made Cushion Set with water-resistant covers, Extractor Fan with unique Logspan Storm Guard, Stainless steel fin extensions for the extractor fan to reduce driving rain down the open chimney pipe, Pyromaniacs Cookbook, Central Wooden Table, a Bag of BBQ Lumpwood Charcoal, 4 x Kuksa Wooden Cups.
- Covered Terrace extension
- Bar extension with bar
- Additional side extensions (1.6m, 2.3m and 2.8m long)
- Extra windows
- Large Base Frame - This is an important addition for all BBQ Huts as it will give you the ability to cut extra holes in the frame to allow air to flow underneath the grill which will promote the smoke to travel up through the chimney. This is an alternative to building pipes into your base.
- Build Service
- Door can be solid wood, full glass or 1/2 glass
- With or without Astragals/window crosses
- Wired for lights and sockets
- Solar Panels and batteries for off-grid solution
The Finman 17m2 BBQ Hut is the bigger brother of the Finnman range giving you more space to relax while you barbecue. It is 5m in diameter and can seat between 25 - 30 people. The walls are 45mm (nearly 2”) thick and all windows and doors have full double glazing. Barbeque anytime, come rain or shine!
Now you can choose to buy a Logspan Extractor Fan, control your BBQ like never before. Cook using wood or other smokey products, as well as light the Barbeque and cook on it in record time.
All BBQ Huts come with a treated base frame so this protects the bottom of the BBQ Hut but the rest of the timber MUST be treated as soon as possible. As wood is natural material; it expands, moves and contracts all the time so it is important that the timber is treated properly as soon as possible. It is worth treating inside cabins as well before you fit it out.
Whats stopping you now, come and see our show site selection. We stock BBQ Huts direct from manufacturer.
Finman BBQ Hut Build Slideshow
This video gives a little more detail about the Finman BBQ Huts build process . The Hut in question is the 11m² (4m Diameter) version, but all sizes are the same construction.
What's included in the package is everything you need to get going:
- A treated base frame on which the whole cabin is built
- All components of the cabin cut to size and ready for install
- BBQ Grill INCLUDED with accessories
- Removable bench seating for around the 5 walls
- Detailed instructions
- Screws of all lengths and sizes for each section of the job
- Nails for putting down floor - (some like to use a brad gun instead of our nails to make 'secret nailing' in the tongue & groove boards easier)
- Roof covering - Roofing Shingles Included - Choice of red, green or black
- If you have any trouble, we are available on the end of the phone to help out with build or with any queries.
The only thing you will need is your own tools and a flat, stable, level base. Information and advice on base work can be found here. It is also advisable to have at least 2 able bodies to build the cabin.
Very pleased with the cabin
Very pleased with the cabin. The installers were really helpful.
Superb quality and service
I can honestly say that this is one of the best things we have bought! Everything from start to finish was brilliant- customer service, sales , delivery, fitting and the quality of product and building. I am a perfectionist so it takes a lot to impress me but this is a superb solid built product and we will get years of use from it. I don’t normally leave reviews but on this occasion I am impressed! Well done to all at Logspan .
We just love our bbq hut!
We bought the 17sq BBQ Hut and we love it!
Enough room to all sit around comfy and not be too near the fire. We opted for the extractor fan which really helps to draw up the smoke if it gets too smokey. But we can cook or sit in it without it on. Thanks to Conor for all his help. Roll on winter BBQ'S!