BBQ Huts have been the mainstay of Logspan’s business for the best part of 20 years. So, they can’t be all that bad! In 2006 the ‘Finman’ range of BBQ was brought into production. So what’s the big deal about the Finman BBQ Huts? Read on..
- Barbeque Anytime, Guaranteed – On average it rains every 3.5 days in the UK (approximately); that’s just under a third of the year. The other two thirds of the year it’s freezing cold, certainly in Scotland! Not ideal barbeque weather. A Finman BBQ Hut assures you that the party will go on, regardless of hail, rain or thunder!
- Practical. Safe. Clean! - After a fire or BBQ, clothes always stink resulting in a big stack of washing! Introduced a year ago, Finman BBQ Huts now have extractor fans fitted as an option. We’re pretty sure the Finman range is the cleanest, safest, most practical hut available.
- Extra Accommodation – People staying for the weekend? Not enough space? The Finman range can add up to 10 extra sleeping spaces!
- Extendable – Each product in the Finman range can be extended to give additional space via another separate room. If you planning on sleeping in your Finman, these are a worthwhile addition!
- Business Opportunity – Many of our customers cover the cost of the Finman by renting these huts out and from their feedback, it doesn’t take long to pay back! Other avenues are cookery demonstrations, Airbnb properties, team building events; you name it, the Finman can be a very suitable venue in most circumstances.