The Finman Open BBQ Hut has are 45mm thick tongue and groove walls. The roof is 20mm tongue and groove timber boards and the flooring is 30mm wooden decking boards. Barbeque anytime, come rain or shine!
The Finman Open BBQ Hut is manufactured using sustainably grown Northern Spruce. It’s a great social focal point for the whole family, a location for a party or celebration, or even somewhere to relax with the Sunday papers. Finland is only a moment away when you relax in your Grillikota from Logspan. Arrange the party and never have to cancel!
Options for the Open Grill Hut include:
|Roof Style||Multi Slope|
|Wall Thickness (mm)||45|
What's included in the package is everything you need to get going:
- A treated base frame on which the whole cabin is built
- All components of the cabin cut to size and ready for install
- Detailed instructions
- Screws of all lengths and sizes for each section of the job
- Nails for putting down floor - (some like to use a brad gun instead of our nails to make 'secret nailing' in the tongue & groove boards easier)
- Roof covering - Roofing Shingles Included - Choice of red, green or black
- If you have any trouble, we are available on the end of the phone to help out with build or with any queries.
The only thing you will need is your own tools and a flat, stable, level base. Information and advice on base work can be found here. It is also advisable to have at least 2 able bodies to build the cabin.