1. Comfortable 12 - 33 seating capacity
2. Dimensions from 4m x 3m to 7.5m x 5.5m so can fit into any space
3. Bespoke sizing and options available
4. Pretreated option, so reduced upkeep costs
- Timber Base Work — A 140mm x 95mm pressure treated base frame is supplied which is supported by 100mm x 100mm recycled plastic posts spaced approximately 1m apart. At each post location holes can be dug and posts are concreted into the ground. The height of the frame is determined by the highest point of the ground. This method allows airflow under the cabin and ensures a solid, level, and stable foundation.
- 7 x Benches
- Covered Terrace extension
- Large Base Frame
- Build Service
- Wired for lights and sockets
- Solar Panels and batteries for off-grid solution
- Larch terrace floor
- Fence Set - 7 fences
- Bench Set - 7 benches
The design is simple but effective.
The construction is 120mm x 120mm support posts with 20mm tongue and groove roof boards. These posts are really chunky and noticeably give the structure a very substantial feel.
There is always the option for a custom shelter, bespoke built to your needs and size.
What's included in the package is everything you need to get going:
- A treated base frame on which the whole cabin is built
- Gazebo frame, each cut to size,
- Floor & roof boards cut to length
- Detailed instructions
- Screws of all lengths and sizes for each section of the job (this is a generic screw pack/you are likely to have some left over) - Nails for putting down terrace
- Roof covering - you can opt to order with or without the roof covering - This is selected at time of order
The only thing you will need is your own tools and a flat, stable, level base. Information and advice on base work can be found here. It is also advisable to have at least 2 able bodies to build the Gazebo.