Finman 17m² Retreat Glamping Pod
Available Finance Options
Please note, Novuna is only available to UK residents over 18, subject to terms and conditions. To apply for finance, please add the product to your shopping cart, proceed through checkout and select 'Pay by Finance' as your payment option. You will be redirected to the Novuna Finance website, where you can complete the application form online. Your purchase will be delivered to the address provided on your application
Manor View - Glamping Testimonial Link
- Bitumen Roofing Shingles - Overlapping heavy-duty felt material with an adhesive backing, that is nailed to the roof and finished with heavy-duty felt along the peak and eaves - 10-year guarantee. Available in red & black, green & black, or black.
- Timber Base Work — A 140mm x 95mm pressure treated base frame is supplied which is supported by 100mm x 100mm recycled plastic posts spaced approximately 1m apart. At each post location we dig holes and concrete the posts into the ground. The height of the frame is determined by the highest point of the ground. This method allows airflow under the cabin and ensures a solid, level, and stable foundation.
This can be used as a permanent base, but it won't have a permanent impact on the surrounding environment that a concrete base will.
- Floor Insulation - we use PIR board - Kingspan or similar - U Value of 0.430 W/(m²K)
- Insulated Roof Panels - we use Rockwool - U Value of 0.669 W/(m²K)
- Insulated Wall Panels - we use Rockwool - U Value of 0.669 W/(m²K)
- Covered Terrace extension
- Additional side extensions (1.6m, 2.3m and 2.8m long)
- Extra windows
- Large Base Frame - A 140mm x 95mm pressure treated base frame
- Build Service
- Door can be solid wood, full glass or 1/2 glass
- With or without Astragals/window crosses
- Wired for lights and sockets
- Solar Panels and batteries for off-grid solution
- Wider accessible door
The Finman Retreat brings luxury to our Glamping Pod range. Suitable for couples or families this provides a great amount of living area without a large footprint. Imagine getting away from the modern world and secluding yourselves away into the woods, under the cover and protection of this magical Finman Retreat.
Like all of our cabins, this Glamping Cabin is manufactured using sustainably grown Scandinavian Spruce. We do our best to limit our carbon footprint by only using slow-grown timber and by upholding our carbon-neutral promise, to plant a tree for every log cabin built.
Glamping sites, all over the UK are using our products as alternatives to traditional caravans or lodges, due to the versatility of the Finman Range and the bespoke nature of the order process. The growth of the Glamping market has made, prices, per, night increase exponentially over the last 10 years leading to great returns on investments.
The 17m2 Finman Sleeper cabin with 2.8m Rear Extension, rear opening window, door, frame, and diving wall for the en-suite area, shingles in your choice of colour - Red, Green or Black.The walls are 45mm (nearly 2”) thick and all windows and doors are fully double glazed.
Maybe you’ve thought about starting or extending a camp site or just wanted some extra space in your garden for the kids, this size Finman bunkhouse cabin is a really good choice. With a capacity of up to 10 people sleeping, you won’t be long getting your monies worth.
Its also a great substitute for a Yurt or Bell tent when you are fed up packing them away, dealing with the tears and wanting to extend your season into the winter.
Like all our cabins, these can we are open to whatever ideas you have during the design process as when investing a substantial amount of money, it is important that you get it right first time.
All Finman cabins MUST be treated as soon as possible. As wood is natural material; it expands, moves and contracts all the time so it is important that the timber is treated properly as soon as possible. For more advice please talk to the sales team.
What's included in the package is everything you need to get going:
- A treated base frame on which the whole cabin is built
- All components of the cabin cut to size and ready for install
- Rear door, frame and diving wall for en-suite area
- Detailed instructions
- Screws of all lengths and sizes for each section of the job
- Nails for putting down floor - (some like to use a brad gun instead of our nails to make 'secret nailing' in the tongue & groove boards easier)
- Roof covering - Roofing Shingles Included - Choice of red, green or black
- If you have any trouble, we are available on the end of the phone to help out with build or with any queries.
The only thing you will need is your own tools and a flat, stable, level base. Information and advice on base work can be found here. It is also advisable to have at least 2 able bodies to build the cabin.