Nida Panorama Log Cabin
Available Finance Options
Please note, Novuna is only available to UK residents over 18, subject to terms and conditions. To apply for finance, please add the product to your shopping cart, proceed through checkout and select 'Pay by Finance' as your payment option. You will be redirected to the Novuna Finance website, where you can complete the application form online. Your purchase will be delivered to the address provided on your application
1. Perfect Home Office or Garden Room
2. Traditional Log Cabin
3. Lots of glass to the front so you can sit inside while outside and enjoy your garden
|Cabin Dimensions (m)||Log Thickness (mm)||Doors (m)||Windows (m)|
|3.50||3.00||2.70||2.08||45 & 60||1.40 x 1.85||2 - 0.65/1.85|
If there is no price on product page please call 01389734572 or email [email protected] for a price
- Timber Base Work — A 140mm x 95mm pressure treated base frame is supplied which is supported by 100mm x 100mm recycled plastic posts spaced approximately 1m apart. At each post location holes can be dug and posts are concreted into the ground. The height of the frame is determined by the highest point of the ground. This method allows airflow under the cabin and ensures a solid, level, and stable foundation.
This can be used as a permanent base, but it won't have a permanent impact on the surrounding environment that a concrete base will.
- Bitumen Roofing Shingles - Overlapping heavy-duty felt material with an adhesive backing, that is nailed to the roof and finished with heavy-duty felt along the peak and eaves - 10-year guarantee. Available in red & black, green & black, or black.
- Floor Insulation - 25mm rigid foam insulation placed tightly in between the floor bearers and supported with 2 x 1 treated batons. This will stop cold air from rising underneath the
floor and will help regulate the temperature throughout the year - U Value of 0.430 W/(m²K)
- Insulated Roof - 50mm rigid foam insulation placed internally in between the roofing beams. 20mm tongue and groove roof boards are fixed to the roof beams inside to cover the
insulation and give a finished look. This will help regulate the temperature better throughout the year - U Value of 0.430 W/(m²K)
- Extra windows
- Large Base Frame - A 140mm x 95mm pressure treated base frame, perfect if your base is not flat or level
- Build Service
- Door can be solid wood, full glass or 1/2 glass
- With or without Astragals/window crosses
- Wired for lights and sockets
- Solar Panels and batteries for off-grid solution
Our stunning Nida Panorama is a versitile cabin influenced by the timeless, traditional, style seen in many luxurious gardens over the years. The desirable, large open french doors allow seamless indoor/outdoor flow that help you create the garden of your dreams.
The Gorgeous Traditional, Nida Panorama, is the shining star of our Premium Range. Beautifully detailed door and window frames and facias, give you a sense of elegance and class.
This stunning, multi-functional classic log cabin, complements any garden space. Perfect alfresco, garden dining room - host parties in your very own garden bar, breath in the fresh air during early retirement and watch the grandchildren play. The Nida Panorama gives you choice.
It features a large 1.0m canopy, supported by superior 95mm thick roof purlins, that not only protects your doors and windows but gives you a place to sit and relax in the shade and cover. The 'Panoramic' double glazed french doors offer you that indoor/outdoor flow which makes this one of the most desirable cabins in the range.
As is standard with all Logspan cabins, the timber used in manufacture is sustainably grown Northern spruce, a slow-growing tree that means that the grain in your log cabin wood is close increasing the natural insulation of the building.
All cabins come with a treated base frame so this protects the bottom of the cabin but the rest of the timber MUST be treated as soon as possible. As wood is natural material; it expands, moves and contracts all the time so it is important that the timber is treated properly as soon as possible. It is worth treating inside cabins as well before you fit it out.
What's included in the package is everything you need to get going:
- A treated base frame on which the whole cabin is built
- All wall logs, each cut to size, length and with the interlocking notches already cut out
- Floor & roof boards cut to length
- Skirting board
- Internal and External Trim
- Wind Boards for the gable ends
- Detailed instructions
- Screws of all lengths and sizes for each section of the job (this is a generic screw pack/you are likely to have some left over)
- Nails for putting down floor - (some like to use a brad gun instead of our nails to make 'secret nailing' in the tongue & groove boards easier)
- Roof covering - you can opt to order with or without the roof covering - This is selected at time of order
- If you have any trouble, we are available on the end of the phone to help out with build or with any queries.
- There is also most likely to be an extra wall board with notches cut out. This is there if there are any damages or missing parts. This extra log can be used to replace the broke or missing part in the unlikely circumstance. If you don't use it, it's a free piece of wood which could be used to make a shelf or a little step for the cabin.
The only thing you will need is your own tools and a flat, stable, level base. Information and advice on base work can be found here. It is also advisable to have at least 2 able bodies to build the cabin.