Premium Grade Alderline Lumpwood Restaurant Grade Charcoal
Please note: For all Popular Range cabins (Except Milan, Milan & Shed) Dimensions are external - wall to wall measurements.
Images are for illustration purposes only. Buildings come unpainted. Windows and doors styles may vary without notice.
or email us to enquire
- Free Nationwide Delivery
- Bespoke Design Service
- Alder Wood Pure Charcoal is an ecologically produced, 100% natural lump-wood charcoal. Its produced from white alder; a sustainable source grown in European forests. With its low humidity content, Alder Wood Pure Charcoal ignites quickly and is easy to use – no lighter fluid is needed, simply start the fire by lighting a piece of paper!
- Due to its specialised production, where the charcoal is heated evenly throughout, together with its larger size (charcoal pieces ranging from 5 -12+ cm), Alderline Wood Pure Charcoal provides an even burning temperature throughout cooking. Alder Wood Pure Charcoal is completely purified during its production and therefore doesn’t create smoke or pollution whilst burning. The charcoal contains no tar or toxins and is completely natural.
- Alderline Pure Wood Charcoal is a very clean product, who else would dare put charcoal in such a light coloured bag? Even right down to its 3-layer packaging featuring a middle film to ensure the charcoal doesn’t get wet, Alderline Wood Pure Charcoal ensures a high-quality product at all times. This charcoal is restaurant quality. Alderline will not spit, provides an even cooking temperature for longer and is ready to use in as little as 10 minutes.
- Most charcoal is sold in kilograms, however, this charcoal is so much lighter than its competitors, due to its incredibly low moisture content, that the weight of the bag almost becomes irrelevant. Whilst these bags average 6-7 kg, the volume is equivalent to many other brands 12-kg bags. The extremely low moisture content is the reason it is so light and also the reason this charcoal is so very easy to ignite.
- You will also find that unlike most other brands of charcoal, where you will find lots of dust and smaller unusable pieces at the bottom of the bag (also adding to the weight) - Alderline Wood Pure Charcoal's weight is based almost purely on usable charcoal pieces. You will find very little waste. Produced by an FSC and REACH certified company!
With the need to get your order delivered in perfect condition we established our own distribution network throughout the UK, and when delivering to Europe we only work with our approved haulage contractors.
All prices on these models include delivery to mainland UK. Delivery is available outside mainland UK, please contact us for a quote. Delivery prices are on the basis that an 18-ton lorry can get access to the property, please contact us if you have difficult access. Delivery is kerbside only.
All products will be delivered between 4 to 6 weeks during Spring, Autumn and Winter; and 6 to 8 weeks during Summer.
N.B All web prices include vat unless stated (On some larger structures vat will be added to price shown, BUT this will be clearly marked on the individual unit description page)