- Alma Terrace Office (45mm Walls)Finding the space in the house to do your work at home; it can be a struggle. The Alma office is a modern styled solution to a home office or even a new sales office at your show site. 45mm walls compliment a single sloped roof making this building an attractive prospect. Learn More£6,106.00
- Aldeburgh Double Skinned Simulated (115mm) Pent RoofFinding the space in the house to do your work at home can be a struggle. The fully insulated Aldeburgh home office is ideal for home workers. 115mm thick Rockwool type insulation between double skinned 20mm walls, plus an insulted roof and floor mean a cosy and hopefully productive environment for you to work in. This is a top of the range home office! Learn More£6,678.00
- Lomond Double Skinned Insulated Cabin (88mm)Working from home but really need your own space. The fully insulated Lomond office will suit you down to the ground. 88mm thick Rockwool type insulation between double skinned 20mm walls, plus an insulted roof and floor mean a cosy and hopefully productive environment for you to work in. Not only that, it won’t look out of place in your garden. Learn More£6,763.00
- Corner Log Cabin (45mm)We provide two different options of corner cabins. The Lilie range which is a panel house construction and this range which uses the conventional interlocking log cabin system. Both are built with the purpose of making use of corner spaces that otherwise would be wasted. With a minimum of 45mm walls available, we ensured these were high quality buildings! Learn More£3,417.00
- GT Garden CabinThe GT Garden is a brand new garden cabin for the summer of 2017. Modern, flooded with light and suitable for a multitude of uses, this funky cabin could be the opening to a new lifestyle right outside your house. The glass frontage provides loads of light and this can be via sliding aluminium doors or standard French door. The construction is 45mm thick walls so there certainly won't be any shortage of heat! An upgrade to a fully insulated version is available on request. 20mm tongue and groove floor and roof finishes off a really high quality garden building. The overhang at the front and sides gives the cabin that little bit of protection when our weather predictably takes that turn for the worse. Uses are varied but these make a perfect garden office or even an attractive sales office. Learn More£4,562.00
- Sida Summerhouse (45mm)The Sida Summerhouse comes in 3 sizes, has 1/4 glazed door and windows and is the ideal cabin for a corner site or as a central focal point for your garden. With 45mm walls and full, premium double glazing throughout all windows and doors, this cabin is not only going to be structurally very strong but it will be warm meaning all year round use it very practical. An artist studio, reading room or somewhere to simply go and chill out in the garden, the Sida Summerhouse is ideal for many purposes. Learn More£4,839.00
- Sida Plus Summerhouse (45mm)The Sida Plus Summerhouse comes in 3 sizes, has 3/4 glazed door and windows and is the ideal summerhouse for a corner site or as a central focal point for your garden. With 45mm walls and full, premium double glazing throughout all windows and doors, this cabin is not only going to be structurally very strong but it will be warm meaning all year round use it very practical. An artist studio, reading room or somewhere to simply go and chill out in the garden, the Sida Summer house is ideal for many purposes. Learn More£5,041.00
Quality log cabins for sale constructed from Scandinavian Spruce. Buy your garden log cabin with confidence direct from Logspan. Buy a standard log cabin or custom build your perfect garden room. Free UK mainland delivery.
The term "log cabin" is now seen as a fairly generic term for any outdoor timber building. But this doesn’t really do them justice, especially Logspan cabins (our opinion may be slightly biased on this point!). Typically the construction is interlocking logs that require no fixings and simply push tightly together. This gives the building strength and not only that, the thickness of the log determines the thickness of the wall. The interlocking log system is over against a shed like construction where framing is normally covered by a thin cladding. The main draw with log cabins is that they are substantial buildings, easily customisable and all at a much lower price than a standard block building.
A concern about wooden buildings is always, how long will they last? Will they not rot? In short, the buildings will rot over time if you don’t look after them. But with a bit of care, painted every couple of years, these buildings will last for many years. Also, Logspan offers a seven-year guarantee subject to a proper maintenance plan so we have you covered too.
Why buy from Logspan though? Glad you asked! When we teamed up with TYLA (our factory) in 2002, we knew we’d made the right choice. Each cabin they produce is set on as a new project which means you get a really high-quality building every single time. It might look similar to cheaper ones that can be found elsewhere but attention to detail and overall build quality is the cornerstone of TYLA’s manufacturing ethos.