- Newmarket T21 Log Cabin
The Newmarket wooden Log cabin is the smallest cabin in our Garden range. Built of 30mm tongue and groove wood it is ideal for a secure storage shed in the smaller garden. Sturdy 1 and 1/2 doors complete with lock give easy access for lawnmower and deckchairs, etc. The Newmarket can be built with the window in either side wall.Learn More£1,529.00
- Merrano Log Cabin 2.8m x 2.8m (30mm)The Merrano is a small, practical and attractive little cabin. It comes in a single size and has standard has a single door, single window and 30mm walls. Also included is 20mm heavy duty floor and on top of all that the roof has a 1m overhang. This is the perfect solution to an inexpensive little summer house in a quiet corner at the bottom of the garden. Learn More£1,948.00
- Belluno B Log Cabin 2.4m x 3.1m (30mm)The Belluno is a small, practical and attractive little cabin. It comes in a single size and has standard set of half glass double doors and 30mm walls. Also included is 20mm heavy duty floor and on top of all that the roof has a 1m overhang. This is the perfect solution to an inexpensive little summer house in a quiet corner at the bottom of the garden. Learn More£2,093.00
- Aintree T15 Log Cabin
The Aintree Garden Cabin is a traditional styled log cabin. Ideal for a sturdy wooden storage shed, as all our cabins come with good strong door locks, or as a quiet place in your garden to go to relax. There is a single glazed tilt n'turn opening window, the cabin walls are 45mm thick double tongue and groove logs. The door can be solid wood, half glass, or full glass.Learn More£2,193.00
- Windsor T14 Log Cabin
The Windsor Log Cabin is the one of our smaller log cabins in 45mm double tongue and groove logs. It has the advantage of 1 & 1/2 doors giving an approx access width of 1.35m. This makes it ideal for a secure storage and would make a nice light summerhouse for the smaller garden. All our cabins have the option of solid, half glazed or fully glazed doors supplied with locks.Learn More£2,388.00
- Sandown T17 Log Cabin
The Sandown Log Cabin is a traditional styled log cabin. Ideal for a sturdy wooden storage shed, as all our cabins come with good strong door locks, or as a quiet place in your garden to go to relax. There is a single glazed fixed window, the cabin walls are 45mm thick double tongue and groove logs. The doors are half glass, but can be altered to either full glass or solid timber finish.Learn More£2,481.00
- Hideaway Log CabinThink traditional country cottage. Think quiet reading room at the bottom of the garden. Think a paint studio. We didn’t name this cabin the ‘Hideaway’ by accident; we wanted to bring these kind of ideas into your head. There is nothing flashy about this cabin but when you take cabin and personalise it, you will love the results. A standard apex roof with a door and two windows, this cabin will appeal those looking to spend time in the quiet places in life. Some pictures show the upgraded double glazed option. Available at £300. Cabin comes with two windows as standard, extra windows can be added. Learn More£2,491.00
- Verona Log Cabin 3.6m x 2.8m (30mm)The Verona log cabin has been our bestselling 30mm garden cabin ever since it was introduced. Spacious attractive and very keenly priced are probably the reasons for this but whatever the reason it has done very well. At nearly 4m wide with two windows and a single door across the frontage, there is loads of room and plenty of light. Great for a hobby room, a man shed or she shed. Learn More£2,505.00
- Nesse Plus Log Cabin (30mm)The Nesse Plus has been around a long time in terms of standard cabins. One of our original 30mm cabin range, it has served customers well over the last 10 years or so. Boosting a set of double French doors flanked by floor to ceiling windows all covered by a 1m overhang, this cabin is a spacious garden room with plenty of light. Learn More£2,670.00
- Wetherby Log Cabin
The Wetherby Log Cabin is a pretty 3.00m x 3.00m log cabin with a 1.50m covered wooden decked terrace included. In 45mm double tongue and groove logs, it would make a lovely feature in any garden. The door can be full glass, half glass or solid wood and the window has a tilt n' turn mechanism. The Wetherby is manufactured from Scandinavian timber, a slow grown wood that is both dense and strong.Learn More£2,743.00
Quality log cabins for sale constructed from Scandinavian Spruce. Buy your garden log cabin with confidence direct from Logspan. Buy a standard log cabin or custom build your perfect garden room. Free UK mainland delivery.
The term "log cabin" is now seen as a fairly generic term for any outdoor timber building. But this doesn’t really do them justice, especially Logspan cabins (our opinion may be slightly biased on this point!). Typically the construction is interlocking logs that require no fixings and simply push tightly together. This gives the building strength and not only that, the thickness of the log determines the thickness of the wall. The interlocking log system is over against a shed like construction where framing is normally covered by a thin cladding. The main draw with log cabins is that they are substantial buildings, easily customisable and all at a much lower price than a standard block building.
A concern about wooden buildings is always, how long will they last? Will they not rot? In short, the buildings will rot over time if you don’t look after them. But with a bit of care, painted every couple of years, these buildings will last for many years. Also, Logspan offers a seven-year guarantee subject to a proper maintenance plan so we have you covered too.
Why buy from Logspan though? Glad you asked! When we teamed up with TYLA (our factory) in 2002, we knew we’d made the right choice. Each cabin they produce is set on as a new project which means you get a really high-quality building every single time. It might look similar to cheaper ones that can be found elsewhere but attention to detail and overall build quality is the cornerstone of TYLA’s manufacturing ethos.