- Nida Double Door Log CabinThe Nida Double Door Log Cabin from Logspan starts from 3.00m x 3.00m and comes in either 45mm or 60mm wall thicknesses, the logs are double tongue and groove and are manufactured from Scandinavian timber, a slow grown wood that is both dense and strong. Learn More£3,767.00
- Goodwood T12 Log Cabin
The Goodwood Log Cabin is a log cabin and a half! A pretty garden room and a sturdy storage shed combining the best of both worlds. The timber used is Scandinavian Spruce; the logs are 45mm thick double tongue and groove. The interlocking nature of this cabin makes it a cozy place to sit away from wind and rain. Perfect for the British Winter and Summer!Learn More£3,440.00
- Epson T10 Log Cabin
The Epson T10 Garden Cabin is a traditional styled log cabin. Ideal for a outdoor study, playden for the kids, games room for the teenagers or as a quiet place in your garden to go to relax. The cabin has a tilt & turn window and half glazed double doors, these can be altered to fully glazed or solid timber doors as an optional extra. The cabin walls are 45mm thick double tongue and groove logs.Learn More£3,260.00
- Hideaway Log CabinThink traditional country cottage. Think quiet reading room at the bottom of the garden. Think a paint studio. We didn’t name this cabin the ‘Hideaway’ by accident; we wanted to bring these kind of ideas into your head. There is nothing flashy about this cabin but when you take cabin and personalise it, you will love the results. A standard apex roof with a door and two windows, this cabin will appeal those looking to spend time in the quiet places in life. Some pictures show the upgraded double glazed option. Available at £300. Cabin comes with two windows as standard, extra windows can be added. Learn More£2,372.00
- Dutch CottageOur Dutch Cottage is one of the few cabins we do that has a barn style roofing. Some people love it, others prefer a more traditional look. At Logspan we try and provide a wide variety so there is something for everyone. This cabin also comes in a huge variety of sizes and is also available in 45mm walls. A single door and a single window on the frontage of the cabin make up the simple layout of this cabin. Learn More£1,404.00
- Bella Log CabinThis cabin, named the Bella cabin wouldn’t look out of place in any garden. It sports an attractive porch area to the front along with two windows wither side of the double doors at the front. Available in both a 30mm and 45mm wall thickness, the Bella certainly is a good contender for the quaint garden building in the corner of the garden. Learn More£3,072.00
- Alma Terrace Office (45mm Walls)Finding the space in the house to do your work at home; it can be a struggle. The Alma office is a modern styled solution to a home office or even a new sales office at your show site. 45mm walls compliment a single sloped roof making this building an attractive prospect. Learn More£6,106.00
- Corner Log Cabin (45mm)We provide two different options of corner cabins. The Lilie range which is a panel house construction and this range which uses the conventional interlocking log cabin system. Both are built with the purpose of making use of corner spaces that otherwise would be wasted. With a minimum of 45mm walls available, we ensured these were high quality buildings! Learn More£3,417.00
- Wetherby Log Cabin
The Wetherby Log Cabin is a pretty 3.00m x 3.00m log cabin with a 1.50m covered wooden decked terrace included. In 45mm double tongue and groove logs, it would make a lovely feature in any garden. The door can be full glass, half glass or solid wood and the window has a tilt n' turn mechanism. The Wetherby is manufactured from Scandinavian timber, a slow grown wood that is both dense and strong.Learn More£2,921.00
- Windsor T14 Log Cabin
The Windsor Log Cabin is the one of our smaller log cabins in 45mm double tongue and groove logs. It has the advantage of 1 & 1/2 doors giving an approx access width of 1.35m. This makes it ideal for a secure storage and would make a nice light summerhouse for the smaller garden. All our cabins have the option of solid, half glazed or fully glazed doors supplied with locks.Learn More£2,274.00
- Sandown T17 Log Cabin
The Sandown Log Cabin is a traditional styled log cabin. Ideal for a sturdy wooden storage shed, as all our cabins come with good strong door locks, or as a quiet place in your garden to go to relax. There is a single glazed fixed window, the cabin walls are 45mm thick double tongue and groove logs. The doors are half glass, but can be altered to either full glass or solid timber finish.Learn More£2,362.00
- Aintree T15 Log Cabin
The Aintree Garden Cabin is a traditional styled log cabin. Ideal for a sturdy wooden storage shed, as all our cabins come with good strong door locks, or as a quiet place in your garden to go to relax. There is a single glazed tilt n'turn opening window, the cabin walls are 45mm thick double tongue and groove logs. The door can be solid wood, half glass, or full glass.Learn More£2,088.00
Quality log cabins for sale constructed from Scandinavian Spruce. Buy your garden log cabin with confidence direct from Logspan. Buy a standard log cabin or custom build your perfect garden room. Free UK mainland delivery.
The term "log cabin" is now seen as a fairly generic term for any outdoor timber building. But this doesn’t really do them justice, especially Logspan cabins (our opinion may be slightly biased on this point!). Typically the construction is interlocking logs that require no fixings and simply push tightly together. This gives the building strength and not only that, the thickness of the log determines the thickness of the wall. The interlocking log system is over against a shed like construction where framing is normally covered by a thin cladding. The main draw with log cabins is that they are substantial buildings, easily customisable and all at a much lower price than a standard block building.
A concern about wooden buildings is always, how long will they last? Will they not rot? In short, the buildings will rot over time if you don’t look after them. But with a bit of care, painted every couple of years, these buildings will last for many years. Also, Logspan offers a seven-year guarantee subject to a proper maintenance plan so we have you covered too.
Why buy from Logspan though? Glad you asked! When we teamed up with TYLA (our factory) in 2002, we knew we’d made the right choice. Each cabin they produce is set on as a new project which means you get a really high-quality building every single time. It might look similar to cheaper ones that can be found elsewhere but attention to detail and overall build quality is the cornerstone of TYLA’s manufacturing ethos.