- Dutch CottageOur Dutch Cottage is one of the few cabins we do that has a barn style roofing. Some people love it, others prefer a more traditional look. At Logspan we try and provide a wide variety so there is something for everyone. This cabin also comes in a huge variety of sizes and is also available in 45mm walls. A single door and a single window on the frontage of the cabin make up the simple layout of this cabin. Learn More£1,475.00
- Newmarket T21 Log Cabin
The Newmarket wooden Log cabin is the smallest cabin in our Garden range. Built of 30mm tongue and groove wood it is ideal for a secure storage shed in the smaller garden. Sturdy 1 and 1/2 doors complete with lock give easy access for lawnmower and deckchairs, etc. The Newmarket can be built with the window in either side wall.Learn More£1,529.00
- Merrano Log Cabin 2.8m x 2.8m (30mm)The Merrano is a small, practical and attractive little cabin. It comes in a single size and has standard has a single door, single window and 30mm walls. Also included is 20mm heavy duty floor and on top of all that the roof has a 1m overhang. This is the perfect solution to an inexpensive little summer house in a quiet corner at the bottom of the garden. Learn More£1,948.00
- Belluno B Log Cabin 2.4m x 3.1m (30mm)The Belluno is a small, practical and attractive little cabin. It comes in a single size and has standard set of half glass double doors and 30mm walls. Also included is 20mm heavy duty floor and on top of all that the roof has a 1m overhang. This is the perfect solution to an inexpensive little summer house in a quiet corner at the bottom of the garden. Learn More£2,093.00
- Verona Log Cabin 3.6m x 2.8m (30mm)The Verona log cabin has been our bestselling 30mm garden cabin ever since it was introduced. Spacious attractive and very keenly priced are probably the reasons for this but whatever the reason it has done very well. At nearly 4m wide with two windows and a single door across the frontage, there is loads of room and plenty of light. Great for a hobby room, a man shed or she shed. Learn More£2,505.00
- Nesse Plus Log Cabin (30mm)The Nesse Plus has been around a long time in terms of standard cabins. One of our original 30mm cabin range, it has served customers well over the last 10 years or so. Boosting a set of double French doors flanked by floor to ceiling windows all covered by a 1m overhang, this cabin is a spacious garden room with plenty of light. Learn More£2,670.00
- Bella Log CabinThis cabin, named the Bella cabin wouldn’t look out of place in any garden. It sports an attractive porch area to the front along with two windows wither side of the double doors at the front. Available in both a 30mm and 45mm wall thickness, the Bella certainly is a good contender for the quaint garden building in the corner of the garden. Learn More£3,226.00
- Milan Log Cabin 4m x 3m (44mm)
The Milan is a modern summerhouse with panoramic views to the front of the log cabin. The light that floods into cabin through the full glass frontage is ideal for lounging in the summer or using a garden office. This log cabin features a pent roof as opposed to a standard apex style, which drops the ridge height, quite considerably, which, in turn, helps the cabin, blend in to its surroundings. Strong 44mm walls, paired with sturdy double glazed doors and windows, give you the freedom to use the Milan all year long.Learn More£3,600.00
Quality log cabins for sale constructed from Scandinavian Spruce. Buy your garden log cabin with confidence direct from Logspan. Buy a standard log cabin or custom build your perfect garden room. Free UK mainland delivery.
The term "log cabin" is now seen as a fairly generic term for any outdoor timber building. But this doesn’t really do them justice, especially Logspan cabins (our opinion may be slightly biased on this point!). Typically the construction is interlocking logs that require no fixings and simply push tightly together. This gives the building strength and not only that, the thickness of the log determines the thickness of the wall. The interlocking log system is over against a shed like construction where framing is normally covered by a thin cladding. The main draw with log cabins is that they are substantial buildings, easily customisable and all at a much lower price than a standard block building.
A concern about wooden buildings is always, how long will they last? Will they not rot? In short, the buildings will rot over time if you don’t look after them. But with a bit of care, painted every couple of years, these buildings will last for many years. Also, Logspan offers a seven-year guarantee subject to a proper maintenance plan so we have you covered too.
Why buy from Logspan though? Glad you asked! When we teamed up with TYLA (our factory) in 2002, we knew we’d made the right choice. Each cabin they produce is set on as a new project which means you get a really high-quality building every single time. It might look similar to cheaper ones that can be found elsewhere but attention to detail and overall build quality is the cornerstone of TYLA’s manufacturing ethos.