- Laura ChaletThe Laura is the perfect, compact self-contained accommodation unit. With a spacious downstairs available because the sleeping quarters are provided by a loft area, this gives plenty of room for a lounge and a small kitchen and a little toilet. This Laura Chalet is available in 45mm, 60mm & 95mm walls. Windows and doors are all premium grade double glazing units. Images show Laura with optional shutters. Learn More£17,323.90
- ASCOT T24 XL Log Cabin 6.5m x 7m
The Ascot XL Chalet is available in 45mm/60mm/95mm Wall Construction. The Thicker log gives more natural insulation, therefore cost less for heating. The wood used throughout is slow growing Scandinavian Spruce. This XL Cabin has a toilet cubicle, a gallery style kitchen area, living area with two good sized rooms to the rear.Learn More£17,374.50
- Laura Chalet with AnnexThe Laura Chalet with Annex is a log cabin constructed from superior double tongue and groove wall logs, 20mm thick roof and floor timbers; this makes a very stable log cabin. It has all the benefits of the Laura Chalet but with the added bonus of a room to the side which can be accessed via an external door. Externally it has a half glass door with a small porch, three (tilt n' turn) single windows and a double (tilt n' turn) window, all glazing comes double glazed as standard. Internally the cabin has 3 living areas on the ground floor and also a sleeping loft. Learn More£21,408.20
- Narni LodgeIdeal for couple & families - The Narni Lodge is a gorgeous example of the Houses & Chalets range. 68mm thick walls provides a strong and sturdy frame to host you and your family, any time of the year. With a wide, open plan living room/ kitchen area and 3 unique bedrooms offers you the space you need for family and guests. Learn More£26,303.20
- Vesta LodgeThe Vesta Lodge is a luxury log cabin house constructed from superior double (60mm log version) or triple (95mm log version) tongue and groove timber wall logs. The wood used throughout is slow growing Scandinavian Spruce. It has a large living area with cathedral ceiling, galley kitchen, bathroom and bedroom on the ground floor; and has a loft area measuring 20m2 which can be used as another bedroom. Its perfect for a Guest suite or residential Granny flat at the bottom of the garden. Learn More£29,966.20
- Vesta XXL LodgeThe Vesta XXL Lodge is the Vesta's big brother. Constructed using double (60mm log version) or triple (95mm log version) tongue and groove timber wall boards, it is 2m longer than the Vesta Lodge. The wood used throughout is slow growing Scandinavian Spruce. It has been designed to maximize the number of bedrooms without impacting the living area. There are 2 bedrooms on the ground floor and a large loft area suitable for another bedroom. Learn More£38,181.00
- Essen Lodge
The Essen Guest Log Cabin is constructed in either 60mm, 95mm or 120mm timber walls and could be used as a Small Guest Cabin or extra space for family & friends when they visit. It has an Upper Floor with Rooms and a Balcony. It's a fantastic timber construction that would make a great home or weekend holiday house.Learn More£70,308.70
Quality log cabins for sale constructed from Scandinavian Spruce. Buy your garden log cabin with confidence direct from Logspan. Buy a standard log cabin or custom build your perfect garden room. Free UK mainland delivery.
The term "log cabin" is now seen as a fairly generic term for any outdoor timber building. But this doesn’t really do them justice, especially Logspan cabins (our opinion may be slightly biased on this point!). Typically the construction is interlocking logs that require no fixings and simply push tightly together. This gives the building strength and not only that, the thickness of the log determines the thickness of the wall. The interlocking log system is over against a shed like construction where framing is normally covered by a thin cladding. The main draw with log cabins is that they are substantial buildings, easily customisable and all at a much lower price than a standard block building.
A concern about wooden buildings is always, how long will they last? Will they not rot? In short, the buildings will rot over time if you don’t look after them. But with a bit of care, painted every couple of years, these buildings will last for many years. Also, Logspan offers a seven-year guarantee subject to a proper maintenance plan so we have you covered too.
Why buy from Logspan though? Glad you asked! When we teamed up with TYLA (our factory) in 2002, we knew we’d made the right choice. Each cabin they produce is set on as a new project which means you get a really high-quality building every single time. It might look similar to cheaper ones that can be found elsewhere but attention to detail and overall build quality is the cornerstone of TYLA’s manufacturing ethos.