- Alma Terrace Office (45mm Walls)Finding the space in the house to do your work at home; it can be a struggle. The Alma office is a modern styled solution to a home office or even a new sales office at your show site. 45mm walls compliment a single sloped roof making this building an attractive prospect. Learn More£6,106.00
- Aldeburgh Double Skinned Simulated (115mm) Pent RoofFinding the space in the house to do your work at home can be a struggle. The fully insulated Aldeburgh home office is ideal for home workers. 115mm thick Rockwool type insulation between double skinned 20mm walls, plus an insulted roof and floor mean a cosy and hopefully productive environment for you to work in. This is a top of the range home office! Learn More£6,678.00
- Lomond Double Skinned Insulated Cabin (88mm)Working from home but really need your own space. The fully insulated Lomond office will suit you down to the ground. 88mm thick Rockwool type insulation between double skinned 20mm walls, plus an insulted roof and floor mean a cosy and hopefully productive environment for you to work in. Not only that, it won’t look out of place in your garden. Learn More£6,763.00
- Corner Log Cabin (45mm)We provide two different options of corner cabins. The Lilie range which is a panel house construction and this range which uses the conventional interlocking log cabin system. Both are built with the purpose of making use of corner spaces that otherwise would be wasted. With a minimum of 45mm walls available, we ensured these were high quality buildings! Learn More£3,417.00
- Aintree T15 Log Cabin
The Aintree Garden Cabin is a traditional styled log cabin. Ideal for a sturdy wooden storage shed, as all our cabins come with good strong door locks, or as a quiet place in your garden to go to relax. There is a single glazed tilt n'turn opening window, the cabin walls are 45mm thick double tongue and groove logs. The door can be solid wood, half glass, or full glass.Learn More£2,088.00
- Windsor T14 Log Cabin
The Windsor Log Cabin is the one of our smaller log cabins in 45mm double tongue and groove logs. It has the advantage of 1 & 1/2 doors giving an approx access width of 1.35m. This makes it ideal for a secure storage and would make a nice light summerhouse for the smaller garden. All our cabins have the option of solid, half glazed or fully glazed doors supplied with locks.Learn More£2,274.00
- GT Garden CabinThe GT Garden is a brand new garden cabin for the summer of 2017. Modern, flooded with light and suitable for a multitude of uses, this funky cabin could be the opening to a new lifestyle right outside your house. The glass frontage provides loads of light and this can be via sliding aluminium doors or standard French door. The construction is 45mm thick walls so there certainly won't be any shortage of heat! An upgrade to a fully insulated version is available on request. 20mm tongue and groove floor and roof finishes off a really high quality garden building. The overhang at the front and sides gives the cabin that little bit of protection when our weather predictably takes that turn for the worse. Uses are varied but these make a perfect garden office or even an attractive sales office. Learn More£4,562.00
- Newmarket T21 Log Cabin
The Newmarket wooden Log cabin is the smallest cabin in our Garden range. Built of 30mm tongue and groove wood it is ideal for a secure storage shed in the smaller garden. Sturdy 1 and 1/2 doors complete with lock give easy access for lawnmower and deckchairs, etc. The Newmarket can be built with the window in either side wall.Learn More£1,461.00
- Sandown T17 Log Cabin
The Sandown Log Cabin is a traditional styled log cabin. Ideal for a sturdy wooden storage shed, as all our cabins come with good strong door locks, or as a quiet place in your garden to go to relax. There is a single glazed fixed window, the cabin walls are 45mm thick double tongue and groove logs. The doors are half glass, but can be altered to either full glass or solid timber finish.Learn More£2,362.00
- Wetherby Log Cabin
The Wetherby Log Cabin is a pretty 3.00m x 3.00m log cabin with a 1.50m covered wooden decked terrace included. In 45mm double tongue and groove logs, it would make a lovely feature in any garden. The door can be full glass, half glass or solid wood and the window has a tilt n' turn mechanism. The Wetherby is manufactured from Scandinavian timber, a slow grown wood that is both dense and strong.Learn More£2,921.00
- Ortona 3m x 6m (44mm) Cabin
The Ortona Log Cabin is a modern timber building that offers a variety of uses. The light that floods into the covered deck and cabin allows you to lounge in the summer as well as the winter. This is a log cabin that you could use as a Garden Office, Garden Room or Bedroom.Learn More£5,954.00
- Viking 2 Insulated Log CabinA small, compact summer house. There is no need for additional insulation, since the wall and ceiling panels have been manufactured with rock wool and the membrane inside of them (the walls consist of 115 mm wooden panels, with 50 mm of rock wool inside each). The floor is insulated as the house is being built. The turn & tilt double glazed windows come with high quality hardware and aluminium window sills. They are durable and weatherproof, made from triple-layered glued-laminated timber. Learn More£7,498.00
- Sida Summerhouse (45mm)The Sida Summerhouse comes in 3 sizes, has 1/4 glazed door and windows and is the ideal cabin for a corner site or as a central focal point for your garden. With 45mm walls and full, premium double glazing throughout all windows and doors, this cabin is not only going to be structurally very strong but it will be warm meaning all year round use it very practical. An artist studio, reading room or somewhere to simply go and chill out in the garden, the Sida Summerhouse is ideal for many purposes. Learn More£4,839.00
Quality log cabins for sale constructed from Scandinavian Spruce. Buy your garden log cabin with confidence direct from Logspan. Buy a standard log cabin or custom build your perfect garden room. Free UK mainland delivery.
The term "log cabin" is now seen as a fairly generic term for any outdoor timber building. But this doesn’t really do them justice, especially Logspan cabins (our opinion may be slightly biased on this point!). Typically the construction is interlocking logs that require no fixings and simply push tightly together. This gives the building strength and not only that, the thickness of the log determines the thickness of the wall. The interlocking log system is over against a shed like construction where framing is normally covered by a thin cladding. The main draw with log cabins is that they are substantial buildings, easily customisable and all at a much lower price than a standard block building.
A concern about wooden buildings is always, how long will they last? Will they not rot? In short, the buildings will rot over time if you don’t look after them. But with a bit of care, painted every couple of years, these buildings will last for many years. Also, Logspan offers a seven-year guarantee subject to a proper maintenance plan so we have you covered too.
Why buy from Logspan though? Glad you asked! When we teamed up with TYLA (our factory) in 2002, we knew we’d made the right choice. Each cabin they produce is set on as a new project which means you get a really high-quality building every single time. It might look similar to cheaper ones that can be found elsewhere but attention to detail and overall build quality is the cornerstone of TYLA’s manufacturing ethos.