- Wallace Log Cabin 5m
Attractive, practical and affordable. The Wallace log cabin does a really good job at all three of these descriptions. With full double glazing throughout and either 44mm (or 68mm )walls as standard, this cabin gives the ideal solution for most outbuilding projects.Learn More£4,529.00
- Milan & Shed Log Cabin
The Milan & Shed is made for those you want a log cabin but need a shed. Want a beautifully, modern summerhouse with plenty of glass for those long summer days but are burdened with an ever expanding collection of tools and garden equipment? This product gives you ultimate freedom and flexibility by giving you two separate sections within the same cabin. The sleek, penticular roof, blends into your garden, without an intrusive, ridge peak, aggravating, any, annoying neighbours. Have piece of mind, that you have worked within, appropratite planning regulations, as the 2.5m MAX height is well below , typical Scottish thresholdLearn More£4,650.00
- GT Garden CabinThe GT Garden is a brand new garden cabin for the summer of 2017. Modern, flooded with light and suitable for a multitude of uses, this funky cabin could be the opening to a new lifestyle right outside your house. The glass frontage provides loads of light and this can be via sliding aluminium doors or standard French door. The construction is 45mm thick walls so there certainly won't be any shortage of heat! An upgrade to a fully insulated version is available on request. 20mm tongue and groove floor and roof finishes off a really high quality garden building. The overhang at the front and sides gives the cabin that little bit of protection when our weather predictably takes that turn for the worse. Uses are varied but these make a perfect garden office or even an attractive sales office. Learn More£4,791.00
- Nida Panorama Log Cabin
Our stunning Nida Panorama is a versitile cabin influncedby the timeless, traditional, style seen in many luxurious gardens over the years. The desirable, large open french doors allow seemless outdoor / indoor flow that help you create the garden of your dreams.Learn More£5,051.00
- Sida Summerhouse (45mm)The Sida Summerhouse comes in 3 sizes, has 1/4 glazed door and windows and is the ideal cabin for a corner site or as a central focal point for your garden. With 45mm walls and full, premium double glazing throughout all windows and doors, this cabin is not only going to be structurally very strong but it will be warm meaning all year round use it very practical. An artist studio, reading room or somewhere to simply go and chill out in the garden, the Sida Summerhouse is ideal for many purposes. Learn More£5,081.00
- Viking 1 Insulated Log CabinA small, compact summer house. There is no need for additional insulation, since the wall and ceiling panels have been manufactured with rock wool and the membrane inside of them (the walls consist of 115 mm wooden panels, with 50 mm of rock wool inside each). The floor is insulated as the house is being built. The turn & tilt double glazed windows come with high quality hardware and aluminium window sills. They are durable and weatherproof, made from triple-layered glued-laminated timber. Learn More£5,180.00
- Sida Plus Summerhouse (45mm)The Sida Plus Summerhouse comes in 3 sizes, has 3/4 glazed door and windows and is the ideal summerhouse for a corner site or as a central focal point for your garden. With 45mm walls and full, premium double glazing throughout all windows and doors, this cabin is not only going to be structurally very strong but it will be warm meaning all year round use it very practical. An artist studio, reading room or somewhere to simply go and chill out in the garden, the Sida Summer house is ideal for many purposes. Learn More£5,294.00
- Wallace Log Cabin 6m
Attractive, practical and affordable. The Wallace log cabin does a really good job at all three of these descriptions. With full double glazing throughout and either 44mm (or in one case 68mm) walls as standard, this cabin gives the ideal solution for most outbuilding projects.Learn More£5,485.00
- Clockhouse Log Cabin - 45mmLooking for a the focal point of your garden for a garden office or a quiet retreat room but want something a bit special to look at? Look no further than the Clockhouse. Not only is this sizeable with loads of space inside but it is packed with features that make it more than just a big rectangle. And extended high ceiling, full height glazed double doors and an additional two floor to ceiling windows make this cabin into a truly eye catching cabin. Learn More£6,117.00
- Ortona 3m x 6m (44mm) Cabin
The Ortona Log Cabin is a modern timber building that offers a variety of uses. The light that floods into the covered deck and cabin allows you to lounge in the summer as well as the winter. This is a log cabin that you could use as a Garden Office, Garden Room or Bedroom.Learn More£6,252.00
- Alma Terrace Office (45mm Walls)Finding the space in the house to do your work at home; it can be a struggle. The Alma office is a modern styled solution to a home office or even a new sales office at your show site. 45mm walls compliment a single sloped roof making this building an attractive prospect. Learn More£6,412.00
- Rapallo Log CabinOne storey - wooden annex with storage room and W/C. Perfect for start up entrepreneurs, looking for a professional home office. Large, open plan central living room, for kitchens, lounge and bedroom all in one. Storage rooms available with or without outside entrances. Learn More£6,801.00
Quality log cabins for sale constructed from Scandinavian Spruce. Buy your garden log cabin with confidence direct from Logspan. Buy a standard log cabin or custom build your perfect garden room. Free UK mainland delivery.
The term "log cabin" is now seen as a fairly generic term for any outdoor timber building. But this doesn’t really do them justice, especially Logspan cabins (our opinion may be slightly biased on this point!). Typically the construction is interlocking logs that require no fixings and simply push tightly together. This gives the building strength and not only that, the thickness of the log determines the thickness of the wall. The interlocking log system is over against a shed like construction where framing is normally covered by a thin cladding. The main draw with log cabins is that they are substantial buildings, easily customisable and all at a much lower price than a standard block building.
A concern about wooden buildings is always, how long will they last? Will they not rot? In short, the buildings will rot over time if you don’t look after them. But with a bit of care, painted every couple of years, these buildings will last for many years. Also, Logspan offers a seven-year guarantee subject to a proper maintenance plan so we have you covered too.
Why buy from Logspan though? Glad you asked! When we teamed up with TYLA (our factory) in 2002, we knew we’d made the right choice. Each cabin they produce is set on as a new project which means you get a really high-quality building every single time. It might look similar to cheaper ones that can be found elsewhere but attention to detail and overall build quality is the cornerstone of TYLA’s manufacturing ethos.