- Verona Log Cabin 3.6m x 2.8m (30mm)The Verona log cabin has been our bestselling 30mm garden cabin ever since it was introduced. Spacious attractive and very keenly priced are probably the reasons for this but whatever the reason it has done very well. At nearly 4m wide with two windows and a single door across the frontage, there is loads of room and plenty of light. Great for a hobby room, a man shed or she shed. Learn More£2,505.00
- Nesse Plus Log Cabin (30mm)The Nesse Plus has been around a long time in terms of standard cabins. One of our original 30mm cabin range, it has served customers well over the last 10 years or so. Boosting a set of double French doors flanked by floor to ceiling windows all covered by a 1m overhang, this cabin is a spacious garden room with plenty of light. Learn More£2,670.00
- Wetherby Log Cabin
The Wetherby Log Cabin is a pretty 3.00m x 3.00m log cabin with a 1.50m covered wooden decked terrace included. In 45mm double tongue and groove logs, it would make a lovely feature in any garden. The door can be full glass, half glass or solid wood and the window has a tilt n' turn mechanism. The Wetherby is manufactured from Scandinavian timber, a slow grown wood that is both dense and strong.Learn More£2,743.00
- Modena Log Cabin
The Modena allows you the privilage of Alfresco, dining at a moments notice.
Ideal for Hot Tubs, BBQ's, parties or summer dining areas.
The Modena supports itself through the sheer strength of its metal anchors, under the substainstail 100mm x 100mm timber posts - giving you security and peace of mind.
- Milan Log Cabin 4m x 3m (28mm)The Milan is a modern summerhouse with panoramic views to the front of the log cabin. The light that floods into cabin through the full glass frontage is ideal for lounging in the summer or using a garden office. This log cabin features a pent roof as opposed to a standard apex style. We also wanted to keep the strong and sturdy feel from the original and for that reason, the walls are manufactured 28mm thick timber from sustainably grown Northern spruce and all the glazing is single glazed glass. Learn More£2,888.00
- Bella Log CabinThis cabin, named the Bella cabin wouldn’t look out of place in any garden. It sports an attractive porch area to the front along with two windows wither side of the double doors at the front. Available in both a 30mm and 45mm wall thickness, the Bella certainly is a good contender for the quaint garden building in the corner of the garden. Learn More£3,226.00
- Erba Cabin 2.5m x 4.5m (44mm)
The Erba Log Cabin is a side opening timber building and a versatile Garden cabin. Built of 44mm tongue and groove wood it is ideal as a secure wooden storage shed, children's playhouse or a sturdy kennel for a larger dog. It would be at home in a garden or commercial yard.Learn More£3,343.00
- Epson T10 Log Cabin
The Epson T10 Garden Cabin is a traditional styled log cabin. Ideal for a outdoor study, playden for the kids, games room for the teenagers or as a quiet place in your garden to go to relax. The cabin has a tilt & turn window and half glazed double doors, these can be altered to fully glazed or solid timber doors as an optional extra. The cabin walls are 45mm thick double tongue and groove logs.Learn More£3,423.00
- Wallace Log Cabin 4m
Attractive, practical and affordable. The Wallace log cabin does a really good job at all three of these descriptions. With full double glazing throughout and either 44mm (or in one case 68mm )walls as standard, this cabin gives the ideal solution for most outbuilding projects.Learn More£3,446.00
- Corner Log Cabin (45mm)We provide two different options of corner cabins. The Lilie range which is a panel house construction and this range which uses the conventional interlocking log cabin system. Both are built with the purpose of making use of corner spaces that otherwise would be wasted. With a minimum of 45mm walls available, we ensured these were high quality buildings! Learn More£3,588.00
- Milan Log Cabin 4m x 3m (44mm)
The Milan is a modern summerhouse with panoramic views to the front of the log cabin. The light that floods into cabin through the full glass frontage is ideal for lounging in the summer or using a garden office. This log cabin features a pent roof as opposed to a standard apex style, which drops the ridge height, quite considerably, which, in turn, helps the cabin, blend in to its surroundings. Strong 44mm walls, paired with sturdy double glazed doors and windows, give you the freedom to use the Milan all year long.Learn More£3,600.00
- Goodwood T12 Log Cabin
The Goodwood Log Cabin is a log cabin and a half! A pretty garden room and a sturdy storage shed combining the best of both worlds. The timber used is Scandinavian Spruce; the logs are 45mm thick double tongue and groove. The interlocking nature of this cabin makes it a cozy place to sit away from wind and rain. Perfect for the British Winter and Summer!Learn More£3,612.00
- Nida Double Door Log CabinThe Nida Double Door Log Cabin from Logspan starts from 3.00m x 3.00m and comes in either 45mm or 60mm wall thicknesses, the logs are double tongue and groove and are manufactured from Scandinavian timber, a slow grown wood that is both dense and strong. Learn More£3,956.00
Quality log cabins for sale constructed from Scandinavian Spruce. Buy your garden log cabin with confidence direct from Logspan. Buy a standard log cabin or custom build your perfect garden room. Free UK mainland delivery.
The term "log cabin" is now seen as a fairly generic term for any outdoor timber building. But this doesn’t really do them justice, especially Logspan cabins (our opinion may be slightly biased on this point!). Typically the construction is interlocking logs that require no fixings and simply push tightly together. This gives the building strength and not only that, the thickness of the log determines the thickness of the wall. The interlocking log system is over against a shed like construction where framing is normally covered by a thin cladding. The main draw with log cabins is that they are substantial buildings, easily customisable and all at a much lower price than a standard block building.
A concern about wooden buildings is always, how long will they last? Will they not rot? In short, the buildings will rot over time if you don’t look after them. But with a bit of care, painted every couple of years, these buildings will last for many years. Also, Logspan offers a seven-year guarantee subject to a proper maintenance plan so we have you covered too.
Why buy from Logspan though? Glad you asked! When we teamed up with TYLA (our factory) in 2002, we knew we’d made the right choice. Each cabin they produce is set on as a new project which means you get a really high-quality building every single time. It might look similar to cheaper ones that can be found elsewhere but attention to detail and overall build quality is the cornerstone of TYLA’s manufacturing ethos.