- Nida Veranda Log CabinThe Nida Veranda Log Cabin has all the advantages of a perfect garden log cabin retreat as well as an additional large wooden veranda. The veranda can be redesigned to your requirements, please contact us for a quotation. So you can sit in the shade, or have a sheltered BBQ from the rain. The Nida Veranda comes in either 45mm or 60mm logs that are double tongue and groove, that's almost 4 times thicker than a shed or summerhouse! The windows are tilt n' turn and both the windows and door are double glazed. The door can be full glass, half glass or solid wood. The photograph shows the Nida Veranda Garden Cabin with optional extra window, shutters and window boxes. Learn More£4,344.00
- Nida Double Door Log CabinThe Nida Double Door Log Cabin from Logspan starts from 3.00m x 3.00m and comes in either 45mm or 60mm wall thicknesses, the logs are double tongue and groove and are manufactured from Scandinavian timber, a slow grown wood that is both dense and strong. Learn More£3,767.00
- Nida Terrace with Anex Log CabinThe Nida Terrace with Annex Log Cabin combines a log cabin with terrace and annex. It is available in both 45mm and 60mm double tongue and groove logs and comes in sizes of 3.00m x 3.00m to 5.00m x 5.00m. Like all our other timber buildings this log cabin can be custom built to your dimensions. Learn More£6,734.00
- Nida Double Door with Anex Log CabinAnother new addition to our large range of cabins, the Nida Double Door with Annex is a Log Cabin that is the ideal choice of a summerhouse with a separate, but attached, secure storage shed for all the garden tools, barbecue, lawnmower, bikes etc. No longer will you need to sit in your summer house and look at the BBQ which seems to be taking up all the space. Learn More£5,516.00
- T24 Ascot Log Cabin 6.5m x 4m (45mm)Probably our most popular large cabin that doesn’t require planning permission, this multi room log cabin has found its place among the most practical solutions to multi use garden rooms. There is room for a double bed, a kitchen and living area and a toilet and shower. This gives you an idea of the room available in the T24 Ascot. It has also been popular as a home office for a small business working from a home property. Learn More£6,996.00
- Nida Panorama Modern Log CabinThe Nida Panorama Modern is exactly as it suggests; a modern summerhouse, with panoramic views to the front of the cabin. The light that floods into cabin through the full glass frontage is ideal for lounging in the summer or using a garden office. Standard 45mm walls, sloped roof and floor to ceiling glass windows, all make up the package for one of our favourite cabins at Logspan. Learn More£4,452.00
- Hideaway Log CabinThink traditional country cottage. Think quiet reading room at the bottom of the garden. Think a paint studio. We didn’t name this cabin the ‘Hideaway’ by accident; we wanted to bring these kind of ideas into your head. There is nothing flashy about this cabin but when you take cabin and personalise it, you will love the results. A standard apex roof with a door and two windows, this cabin will appeal those looking to spend time in the quiet places in life. Some pictures show the upgraded double glazed option. Available at £300. Cabin comes with two windows as standard, extra windows can be added. Learn More£2,372.00
- Dutch CottageOur Dutch Cottage is one of the few cabins we do that has a barn style roofing. Some people love it, others prefer a more traditional look. At Logspan we try and provide a wide variety so there is something for everyone. This cabin also comes in a huge variety of sizes and is also available in 45mm walls. A single door and a single window on the frontage of the cabin make up the simple layout of this cabin. Learn More£1,404.00
- Bella Log CabinThis cabin, named the Bella cabin wouldn’t look out of place in any garden. It sports an attractive porch area to the front along with two windows wither side of the double doors at the front. Available in both a 30mm and 45mm wall thickness, the Bella certainly is a good contender for the quaint garden building in the corner of the garden. Learn More£3,072.00
- Clockhouse Log CabinLooking for a the focal point of your garden for a garden office or a quiet retreat room but want something a bit special to look at? Look no further than the Clockhouse. Not only is this sizeable with loads of space inside but it is packed with features that make it more than just a big rectangle. And extended high ceiling, full height glazed double doors and an additional two floor to ceiling windows make this cabin into a truly eye catching cabin. Learn More£5,825.00
- Nesse Plus Log Cabin (30mm)The Nesse Plus has been around a long time in terms of standard cabins. One of our original 30mm cabin range, it has served customers well over the last 10 years or so. Boosting a set of double French doors flanked by floor to ceiling windows all covered by a 1m overhang, this cabin is a spacious garden room with plenty of light. Learn More£2,542.00
Quality log cabins for sale constructed from Scandinavian Spruce. Buy your garden log cabin with confidence direct from Logspan. Buy a standard log cabin or custom build your perfect garden room. Free UK mainland delivery.
The term "log cabin" is now seen as a fairly generic term for any outdoor timber building. But this doesn’t really do them justice, especially Logspan cabins (our opinion may be slightly biased on this point!). Typically the construction is interlocking logs that require no fixings and simply push tightly together. This gives the building strength and not only that, the thickness of the log determines the thickness of the wall. The interlocking log system is over against a shed like construction where framing is normally covered by a thin cladding. The main draw with log cabins is that they are substantial buildings, easily customisable and all at a much lower price than a standard block building.
A concern about wooden buildings is always, how long will they last? Will they not rot? In short, the buildings will rot over time if you don’t look after them. But with a bit of care, painted every couple of years, these buildings will last for many years. Also, Logspan offers a seven-year guarantee subject to a proper maintenance plan so we have you covered too.
Why buy from Logspan though? Glad you asked! When we teamed up with TYLA (our factory) in 2002, we knew we’d made the right choice. Each cabin they produce is set on as a new project which means you get a really high-quality building every single time. It might look similar to cheaper ones that can be found elsewhere but attention to detail and overall build quality is the cornerstone of TYLA’s manufacturing ethos.