Arno Panel House 3.71m x 2.52m (45mm)
Images are for illustration purposes only. Buildings come unpainted. Windows and doors styles may vary without notice.
or email us to enquire
- Free Nationwide Delivery
- Bespoke Design Service
What's included in the package is everything you need to get going:
- A treated base frame on which the whole cabin is built
- All wall logs, each cut to size, length and with the interlocking notches already cut out
- Floor & roof boards cut to length
- Skirting board
- Internal and External Trim
- Wind Boards for the gable ends
- Detailed instructions
- Screws of all lengths and sizes for each section of the job (this is a generic screw pack/you are likely to have some left over)
- Nails for putting down floor - (some like to use a brad gun instead of our nails to make 'secret nailing' in the tongue & groove boards easier)
- Roof covering - you can opt to order with or without the roof covering - This is selected at time of order
- If you have any trouble, we are available on the end of the phone to help out with build or with any queries.
- There is also most likely to be an extra wall board with notches cut out. This is there if there are any damages or missing parts. This extra log can be used to replace the broke or missing part in the unlikely circumstance. If you don't use it, it's a free piece of wood which could be used to make a shelf or a little step for the cabin.
The only thing you will need is your own tools and a flat, stable, level base. Information and advice on base work can be found here. It is also advisable to have at least 2 able bodies to build the cabin.
With the need to get your order delivered in perfect condition we established our own distribution network throughout the UK, and when delivering to Europe we only work with our approved haulage contractors.
All prices on these models include delivery to mainland UK. Delivery is available outside mainland UK, please contact us for a quote. Delivery prices are on the basis that an 18-ton lorry can get access to the property, please contact us if you have difficult access. Delivery is kerbside only.
All products will be delivered between 4 to 6 weeks during Spring, Autumn and Winter; and 6 to 8 weeks during Summer.
N.B All web prices include vat unless stated (On some larger structures vat will be added to price shown, BUT this will be clearly marked on the individual unit description page)