Arno P Pavilion
- Thickness: 45mm
- Width: 2.6m-3.9m
- Depth: 2.6m-3.9m
- Ridge Height: 3.3m
- Eaves Height: 2.2m
The Arno P gazebos are a great value, sturdy and attractive solution to a covered area in your garden. Gazebo’s can be used in a number of circumstances whether that be for outdoor classroom, BBQ areas or just somewhere to sit out of boiling heat of the sun. We appreciate this final point is slightly optimistic view for the UK!
The Arno P gazebo’s come in a number of sizes ranging from 3m in diameter up to 5m as standard. They can also be built in custom sizes as well. The idea of these gazebos is to provide an attractive, covered area that is not only good to look at but allows you to use the outdoors regardless of the weather. We have found that these buildings are useful for a number of different circumstances. A few examples such as the obvious choice for in the corner or even as centre piece to your garden for a having outdoor BBQ’s and just eating in. The other which has proved to be a big hit this year is for them to be used an outdoor classroom. We aren’t restricting the usage at all; if you can find a use, it’s suitable for you. The Arno P gazebos are good value, well built, solid wooden structures with 20mm tongue and groove roofing boards and 30mm tongue and groove flooring.
The timber used in manufacture is sustainably grown Northern spruce. It is important to note, all cabins come with a treated base frame so this protects the bottom of the cabin but the rest of the timber MUST be treated as soon as possible. As wood is a natural material; it expands, moves and contracts all the time so it is important that the timber is treated properly and as soon as possible. It is worth treating inside cabins as well before you fit it out.
What's included in the package is everything you need to get going:
- A treated base frame on which the whole cabin is built
- All wall logs, each cut to size, length and with the interlocking notches already cut out
- Floor & roof boards cut to length
- Skirting board
- Internal and External Trim
- Wind Boards for the gable ends
- Detailed instructions
- Screws of all lengths and sizes for each section of the job (this is a generic screw pack/you are likely to have some left over)
- Nails for putting down floor - (some like to use a brad gun instead of our nails to make 'secret nailing' in the tongue & groove boards easier)
- Roof covering - you can opt to order with or without the roof covering - This is selected at time of order
- If you have any trouble, we are available on the end of the phone to help out with build or with any queries.
- There is also most likely to be an extra wall board with notches cut out. This is there if there are any damages or missing parts. This extra log can be used to replace the broke or missing part in the unlikely circumstance. If you don't use it, it's a free piece of wood which could be used to make a shelf or a little step for the cabin.
The only thing you will need is your own tools and a flat, stable, level base. Information and advice on base work can be found here. It is also advisable to have at least 2 able bodies to build the cabin.