Aldeburgh Pent Insulated Office
Aldeburgh Pent Insulated Office
1. Fully insulated from the start
2. Economical to heat in the winter
3. Cool in the summertime
4. Perfect home office or garden room
- Insulated Roof - we use Rockwool - U Value of 0.669 W/(m²K)
- Insulated 88mm Walls - we use Rockwool - U Value of 0.669 W/(m²K)
If there is no price on product page please call 01389734572 or email [email protected] for a price
- Timber Base Work — A 140mm x 95mm pressure treated base frame is supplied which is supported by 100mm x 100mm recycled plastic posts spaced approximately 1m apart. At each post location holes can be dug and posts are concreted into the ground. The height of the frame is determined by the highest point of the ground. This method allows airflow under the cabin and ensures a solid, level, and stable foundation.
This can be used as a permanent base, but it won't have a permanent impact on the surrounding environment that a concrete base will.
- Rubber Roof - EPDM Rubber Roof Kit that includes a plastic rain guard and adhesive. One single sheet of rubber glued to the roof with a black trim fixed to the fascia boards. This
roof covering has a 10 Year Guarantee.
- Floor Insulation - we use PIR board - Kingspan or similar - U Value of 0.430 W/(m²K)
- Extra windows
- Large Base Frame - A 140mm x 95mm pressure treated base frame, perfect if your base is not flat or level
- Build Service
- Door can be solid wood, full glass or 1/2 glass
- With or without Astragals/window crosses
- Wired for lights and sockets
- Solar Panels and batteries for off-grid solution
Finding space in the house to do your work at home can be a struggle. The fully insulated Aldeburgh home office is ideal for home workers. 88mm thick walls with Rockwool type insulation, plus an insulated roof and the option of an insulated floor means a cosy and hopefully productive environment for you to work in. This is a top of the range home office!
Work from home in style and comfort with the Aldeburgh range. This compact work hub provides a fully insulated, warm environment with plenty of natural light flooding in thanks to the full glass frontage.
The Aldeburgh comes in four different sizes but like all Logspan can be changed and customised suit your setup.
An electrics pack is available and due to the cavity in the walls, this allows you to have plugs wherever you like without running cables everywhere plus this package includes spotlights sunk into the ceiling.
The timber used in manufacture is sustainably grown Northern spruce. It is important to note, all cabins come with a treated base frame so this protects the bottom of the cabin but the rest of the timber MUST be treated as soon as possible. As wood is a natural material; it expands, moves and contracts all the time so it is important that the timber is treated properly and as soon as possible. It is worth treating inside cabins as well before you fit it out.
What's included in the package is everything you need to get going:
- A treated base frame on which the whole cabin is built
- All wall panels, each cut to size
- Floor & roof panels cut to length
- Skirting board
- Internal and External Trim
- Wind Boards for the gable ends
- Detailed instructions
- Screws of all lengths and sizes for each section of the job (this is a generic screw pack/you are likely to have some left over)
- Nails for putting down floor - (some like to use a brad gun instead of our nails to make 'secret nailing' in the tongue & groove boards easier)
- Roof covering - you can opt to order with or without the roof covering - This is selected at time of order
- If you have any trouble, we are available on the end of the phone to help out with build or with any queries.
- There is also most likely to be an extra wall board with notches cut out. This is there if there are any damages or missing parts. This extra log can be used to replace the broke or missing part in the unlikely circumstance. If you don't use it, it's a free piece of wood which could be used to make a shelf or a little step for the cabin.
The only thing you will need is your own tools and a flat, stable, level base. Information and advice on base work can be found here. It is also advisable to have at least 2 able bodies to build the cabin.