Aldeburgh Insulated Office
- Wall Thickness: 115mm
- Width: 3- 4m
- Depth: 3- 4m
- Ridge Height: 2.30- 2.90m
- Eaves Height: 2.16- 2.30m
Please note: For all Popular Range cabins (Except Milan, Milan & Shed) Dimensions are external - wall to wall measurements.
Images are for illustration purposes only. Buildings come unpainted. Windows and doors styles may vary without notice.
or email us to enquire
- Free Nationwide Delivery
- Bespoke Design Service
Finding the space in the house to do your work at home can be a struggle. The fully insulated Aldeburgh home office is ideal for home workers. 115mm thick Rockwool type insulation between double skinned 20mm walls, plus an insulted roof and floor mean a cosy and hopefully productive environment for you to work in. This is a top of the range home office!
Work from home in style and comfort with the Aldeburgh range. This compact work hub provides a fully insulated, warm environment with plenty of natural light flooding in thanks to the full glass frontage.
The wall spec is double skinned 20mm either side of 115m Rockwool type material. With the Aldeburgh you get the option of a single skin, multi slope roof or a double skin single slope roof. This choice really will depend on the layout of the site where you hope to put this cabin. The floor is 50mm rigid insulation board with 20mm tongue and groove boards on top. The Aldeburgh comes in four different sizes but like all Logspan can be changed and customised suit your setup.
An electrics pack is available and due to the cavity in the walls, this allows you to have plugs wherever you like without running cables everywhere plus this package includes spotlights sunk into the ceiling.
The timber used in manufacture is sustainably grown Russian spruce. It is important to note, all cabins come with a treated base frame so this protects the bottom of the cabin but the rest of the timber MUST be treated as soon as possible. As wood is a natural material; it expands, moves and contracts all the time so it is important that the timber is treated properly and as soon as possible. It is worth treating inside cabins as well before you fit it out.
What's included in the package is everything you need to get going:
- A treated base frame on which the whole cabin is built
- All wall logs, each cut to size, length and with the interlocking notches already cut out
- Floor & roof boards cut to length
- Skirting board
- Internal and External Trim
- Wind Boards for the gable ends
- Detailed instructions
- Screws of all lengths and sizes for each section of the job (this is a generic screw pack/you are likely to have some left over)
- Nails for putting down floor - (some like to use a brad gun instead of our nails to make 'secret nailing' in the tongue & groove boards easier)
- Roof covering - you can opt to order with or without the roof covering - This is selected at time of order
- If you have any trouble, we are available on the end of the phone to help out with build or with any queries.
- There is also most likely to be an extra wall board with notches cut out. This is there if there are any damages or missing parts. This extra log can be used to replace the broke or missing part in the unlikely circumstance. If you don't use it, it's a free piece of wood which could be used to make a shelf or a little step for the cabin.
The only thing you will need is your own tools and a flat, stable, level base. Information and advice on base work can be found here. It is also advisable to have at least 2 able bodies to build the cabin.
With the need to get your order delivered in perfect condition we established our own distribution network throughout the UK, and when delivering to Europe we only work with our approved haulage contractors.
All prices on these models include delivery to mainland UK. Delivery is available outside mainland UK, please contact us for a quote. Delivery prices are on the basis that an 18-ton lorry can get access to the property, please contact us if you have difficult access. Delivery is kerbside only.
All buildings will be delivered between 4 to 6 weeks if we have stock and 10 to 18 weeks if the building requires to be manufactured.
Delivery will be added at checkout.
All products will be delivered between 1 to 2 weeks if we have stock.
N.B All web prices include vat unless stated (On some larger structures vat will be added to price shown, BUT this will be clearly marked on the individual unit description page)